ImageImage

Toughest part of Colts schedule coming now.

Moderator: Jake0890

Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Toughest part of Colts schedule coming now. 

Post#1 » by Latrell » Mon Nov 2, 2009 4:48 am

We are 7-0 , we've had some blowouts and some squeakers, but overall we have looked like a Top 3 team no matter who weve played but,
-the combined records of the teams weve beaten 16-33 (.326)
- the combined records of the teams left on our schedule; 36-31 (.538)

Toughest games remaining:

- WK 9- vs Houston- the Texans look good this year and are on a hot streak , division games are always tough and Houston is better than the Jags and Titans.

-WK-10 vs New England- we should win since were at home, huge statement game here.

-WK 11 @ Baltimore- I know we killed them last year and the Ravens are usually tough matchup for us, but the Ravens are a good team and were going to there house this year , should be a lot tougher game with a matured joe flacco, Colts still should take this though

-WK 12 @ Houston- We need to win at least 1 of othe Houston games, if not week 12 then week 9.

-WK 14 vs Denver- Dangerous game, the Broncos could be more desperate for a win than us at this point in the season , especially if San Diego gets their act together.
Miller4ever
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 283

Re: Toughest part of Colts schedule coming now. 

Post#2 » by Miller4ever » Thu Nov 5, 2009 6:48 am

There's going to be huge pressure piling up. This is our crucible. The Colts team that comes out of this will either have many injuries or be Superbowl favorites. I don't see other alternatives.
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Post#3 » by Latrell » Thu Nov 5, 2009 11:42 pm

Miller4ever wrote:There's going to be huge pressure piling up. This is our crucible. The Colts team that comes out of this will either have many injuries or be Superbowl favorites. I don't see other alternatives.

Even if we have many injuries, we always seem to find depth and overcome it. We've been doing it so far this season and guys have stepped up...We can't lose guys like Reggie, Dallas and Dwight though..that might really hurt us.
Miller4ever
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 283

Post#4 » by Miller4ever » Fri Nov 6, 2009 6:32 am

I think there are a few positions on our depth chart that we can plug 'n play any player. In my opinion they are (on offense and defense):

WR 3
WR 4
RB (yes)
LB
CB

Overall we have good young guys ready to keep things going in this situation. The other positions can't afford losses.

Return to Indianapolis Colts