Dave Caldwell says Myles Jack currently is “full go”

Moderators: UCF, JaxMagic

UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Dave Caldwell says Myles Jack currently is “full go” 

Post#1 » by UCF » Wed May 4, 2016 10:25 pm

This is huge news! What a steal if he's healthy for camp.

The plan for now is to let Jack, who tore a meniscus last season, get ready for his rookie season.

“Right now, he’s full go,” Caldwell said. “If he was in spring ball, he’d be able to participating at UCLA’s practice, according to his operating surgeon. We look forward to getting him out here and practicing and if something does arise we do have a good plan for it. I don’t think the plan involves microfracture [surgery]. I feel confident with the kind of people we’ve consulted and our medical staff. I don’t think he’s a candidate for that from what I’ve been told, but there may be need to be a procedure somewhere down the line. As of right now he looks good, he feels good, and he’s ready to go.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/04/dave-caldwell-says-myle-jack-currently-is-full-go/?utm_network=twitter&utm_post=5690001&utm_source=TW%20%40SNFonNBC&utm_tags=srm%5Bfootball%5D
dirtymike
Rookie
And1: 168

Re: Dave Caldwell says Myles Jack currently is “full go” 

Post#2 » by dirtymike » Thu May 5, 2016 2:03 pm

UCF wrote:This is huge news! What a steal if he's healthy for camp.

The plan for now is to let Jack, who tore a meniscus last season, get ready for his rookie season.

“Right now, he’s full go,” Caldwell said. “If he was in spring ball, he’d be able to participating at UCLA’s practice, according to his operating surgeon. We look forward to getting him out here and practicing and if something does arise we do have a good plan for it. I don’t think the plan involves microfracture [surgery]. I feel confident with the kind of people we’ve consulted and our medical staff. I don’t think he’s a candidate for that from what I’ve been told, but there may be need to be a procedure somewhere down the line. As of right now he looks good, he feels good, and he’s ready to go.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/04/dave-caldwell-says-myle-jack-currently-is-full-go/?utm_network=twitter&utm_post=5690001&utm_source=TW%20%40SNFonNBC&utm_tags=srm%5Bfootball%5D

This is awesome news!!!! I knew the football Gods would shine on us one day!! Today is that day!

When I saw Myles Jack and Jalen Ramsey on a Speed Stick commercial together....I thought that was a sign of good things to come. Then we drafted Ramsey AND Jack!!! Weird...but I will take it!!!!!
Plan B: Make Plan A work- Dirty Mike
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod

Post#3 » by UCF » Thu May 5, 2016 7:34 pm

I missed that commerical. I think our draft has seriously raised expectations.
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod

Post#4 » by UCF » Sun May 8, 2016 12:46 am

Great seeing photos of him on the field in #44.
JaxMagic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 325

Post#5 » by JaxMagic » Mon May 9, 2016 1:06 pm

Another interesting fact about Myles Jack, he was born on the same day as the Jaguar's first ever regular season game. That's got to be destiny, right? lol

Jack was my favorite player in this year's draft so I am still in shock that we managed to get him AND Jalen Ramsey. Will definitely be buying a Jack jersey when they are available.
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod

Post#6 » by UCF » Mon May 9, 2016 5:48 pm

I was shocked we got Ramsay but not surprised Jack fell with reports on his knee (which is still an issue). Teams drafting in the first round can't afford to risk missing on such a valuable asset.

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars