Gus Bradley

Moderators: UCF, JaxMagic

JaxMagic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 325

Gus Bradley 

Post#1 » by JaxMagic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 pm

http://m.jaguars.com/s/30840/322?itemUri=2146255760/8111367915131191157621051118

Should've been done weeks ago. Hope they get this next coach hire right.
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Re: Gus Bradley 

Post#2 » by craig01 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:45 am

Or should have been done last year.
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
JaxMagic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#3 » by JaxMagic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:39 pm

craig01 wrote:Or should have been done last year.

That also would've been acceptable. Either way my nightmare is over! :rock:
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#4 » by Nemesis21 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Ehh I would have kept him a little longer. As a Bucs fan I know all about Greg Olsen(was glad you finally fired him), he was our OC under Raheem Morris. The guy is not OC quality. I think you just needed a better OC. IE like if Bradley was kept, I would have went after Norv Turner for OC, he stepped down as Vikings OC halfway thru the season. Norv would have been good for Bortles.

I think Marrone/Hackett will be good for Bortles.

A little off topic, if the Bucs lose DC Mike Smith to a HC job, I hope Koetter brings Bradley in to replace Smith as DC.
JaxMagic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#5 » by JaxMagic » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:Ehh I would have kept him a little longer. As a Bucs fan I know all about Greg Olsen(was glad you finally fired him), he was our OC under Raheem Morris. The guy is not OC quality. I think you just needed a better OC. IE like if Bradley was kept, I would have went after Norv Turner for OC, he stepped down as Vikings OC halfway thru the season. Norv would have been good for Bortles.

A little off topic, if the Bucs lose DC Mike Smith to a HC job, I hope Koetter brings Bradley in to replace Smith as DC.

Bradley was a great guy and coordinator but it was time for him to go. There are many reports coming out about his lack of discipline and accountability with the team. I think a disciplinarian combo of Coughlin and Marrone will do wonders to straighten out this team.

Bradley would be a great hire if Smith does end up leaving.
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#6 » by Nemesis21 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:02 pm

JaxMagic wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:Ehh I would have kept him a little longer. As a Bucs fan I know all about Greg Olsen(was glad you finally fired him), he was our OC under Raheem Morris. The guy is not OC quality. I think you just needed a better OC. IE like if Bradley was kept, I would have went after Norv Turner for OC, he stepped down as Vikings OC halfway thru the season. Norv would have been good for Bortles.

Bradley was a great guy and coordinator but it was time for him to go. There are many reports coming out about his lack of discipline and accountability with the team. I think a disciplinarian combo of Coughlin and Marrone will do wonders to straighten out this team.

Bradley would be a great hire if Smith does end up leaving.

Oh, I was unware.

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars