Who do want under center to start the season?

Who is YOUR 2007 Chief Starting QB

Total votes: 0

count55
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3

Who do want under center to start the season? 

Post#1 » by count55 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:50 pm

With the end of the Trent Green era in KC apparently imminent, who would you like to see barking out signals on opening day?

1. Damon Huard - journeyman veteran who performed well during Green's absence last year

2. Brodie Croyle - Second year player taken in the third round of the 2006 draft. Only 7 passes in his young career.

3. Casey Printers - 26-year old CFL vet who shuttled on and off the practice squad last year.

4. Trent Green - He produced 5 productive seasons before last year's injury-ravaged campaign. He hasn't been dealt, yet.

5. Somebody else - "I don't like any of these guys. Let's order take-out."
I have no idea what you're talking about, and clearly, neither do you.
PR07
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#2 » by PR07 » Fri Jun 1, 2007 11:06 pm

If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd go Huard, he was on a hot streak, and you have to ride the hot hand until it falters. Trent Green looked like a shell of his former self in the playoffs, and Croyle could probably use another year of seasoning.
count55
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3

Post#3 » by count55 » Sat Jun 2, 2007 5:15 am

True, but keep in mind that Chiefs receivers had four or five drops in the first half of that Colts game. Me and a friend were watching while the announcers were crucifying Green, both saying "Is Huard going to be able to both throw and catch the ball?"
I have no idea what you're talking about, and clearly, neither do you.
PR07
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#4 » by PR07 » Mon Jun 4, 2007 5:02 am

You certainly have a point, but Green just looked old back there. Maybe that's my opinion...maybe he was rusty...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Return to Kansas City Chiefs