ImageImageImage

2014-2015 Dolphin Offseason!

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,616

2014-2015 Dolphin Offseason! 

Post#1 » by KingDavid » Mon Apr 7, 2014 1:06 am

I'm personally excited for all the moves that have been going on with us. Don't think that's going to net us a playoff berth but I like the direction. In case you don't know what's going on, I'll make a little stupid timeline to catch everyone up! I'll try to keep it active as the season goes on. Anything you want to add, let me know!

Big ups to Gametime_3 and WD for a lot of the info in the old thread and the phins' twitter for the current info.

JAN 7:
The Miami Dolphins and General Manager Jeff Ireland have mutually agreed to part ways.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 10:
The following candidates have interviewed for the open General Manager position:

- Brian Gaine
- Omar Khan
- Jason Licht
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 15:
Joe Philbin has named Bill Lazor the team's new Offensive Coordinator.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 21:
Joe Philbin has named Mark Duffner to his coaching staff as linebacker coach.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 25:
The following candidates completed interviews for the open GM position today:
- Nick Caserio
- Lake Dawson
- Dennis Hickey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 26:
Dennis Hickey is the new GM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 29:
-The Miami Dolphins and Assistant General Manager Brian Gaine Mutually Agree to Part Ways.
-Joe Philbin has announced that John Benton (former Texans OL coach) has been named as the team's assistant offensive line coach
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEB 7:
7 signings today
DT Isaako Aaitui
RB Cameron Marshall
TE Kyle Miller
TE/FB Emmanuel Ogbuehi
T Michael Ola
WR Ryan Spadola
T Jason Weaver
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEB 19:
OL coach Jim Turner and Head Athletic Trainer Kevin O'Neill relieved of their duties effective immediately due to the bullying scandal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 1:
Philbin announces John Benton as new OL coach & Jack Bicknell Jr. as new assistant OL coach
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 3:
The Dolphins have re-signed CB Brent Grimes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 10:
-The Dolphins have signed safety Louis Delmas. RT to welcome the former North Miami Beach High star back to South Florida! (My old classmate, pretty cool)
-The Dolphins have released CB Dimitri Patterson.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 11:
The Dolphins have traded OT Jonathan Martin to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for an undisclosed draft choice. Thank f'in god.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 12:
-Pro Bowl LT Branden Albert has signed with the Dolphins. Massive signing!
-Defensive tackle Earl Mitchell signed with the Dolphins
-Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks has been re-signed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 14:
-Dolphins sign cornerback Cortland Finnegan
-Guard Shelley Smith is the latest free agent to sign with Miami
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAR 28:
Dolphins sign RB Knowshon Moreno
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APR 2:
The team has officially signed OT Jason Fox
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APR 3:
-Dolphins sign QB Jordan Rodgers, WR Kevin Cone & WR Michael Rios
-Dolphins sign Ryan Grove as the team's Head Athletic Trainer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APR 4:
The Miami Dolphins have announced that Nate Burleson has visited the team.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,809

Re: 2014-2015 Dolphin Offseason! 

Post#2 » by unowen85 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 am

It all depends on Tannehill. And so far I ain't a believer. He just looks like a receiver trying to be a quarterback. I pray he shows something this season, or it's back to square zero, looking for a new head coach.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?
Zasterror
RealGM
And1: 10,019

Re: 2014-2015 Dolphin Offseason! 

Post#3 » by Zasterror » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:15 pm

I think Tannehill is legit, he just don't have ANY protection around him. Plus, he needs to be in-sync with Wallace, that's the difference between a team barely scoring 20 points per game to at least 3.5 TDs per game.

Return to Miami Dolphins