ImageImageImage

Off Season Thread

nayyyyyyyyo09
Junior
And1: 68

Off Season Thread 

Post#1 » by nayyyyyyyyo09 » Wed Mar 9, 2016 11:13 pm

This place is dead and I'm here to help. I'm liking the offseason so far. as many people should know by now, we have a few new pieces. This includes Mario Williams who will add experience and a defensive end with a high upside for these next two seasons. And basically then we have 2 toss ups with Byron Maxwell who should play well in our system and Kiko Alonso who I'll be happy if he makes himself a locked starter. And obviously Vernon is gone but seriously guy was over payed in NY (highest payed DE ever) and his multiple penalties probably cost us games. I'm thinking with the thirteenth pick, we either help maxwell out with a buddy CB or if we sign pacman jones, let's improve this O-Line. I would also love to see JR Sweezy get signed so we atleast can give Tannehill some time this year to throw the ball and learn from Gase. Tell me what you guys think we need here in Miami in terms of positions or players. Or basically just start a conversation and let's get this thing going.
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Re: Off Season Thread 

Post#2 » by HIF » Thu May 5, 2016 9:46 am

SlayOrNay wrote:This place is dead and I'm here to help. I'm liking the offseason so far. as many people should know by now, we have a few new pieces. This includes Mario Williams who will add experience and a defensive end with a high upside for these next two seasons. And basically then we have 2 toss ups with Byron Maxwell who should play well in our system and Kiko Alonso who I'll be happy if he makes himself a locked starter. And obviously Vernon is gone but seriously guy was over payed in NY (highest payed DE ever) and his multiple penalties probably cost us games. I'm thinking with the thirteenth pick, we either help maxwell out with a buddy CB or if we sign pacman jones, let's improve this O-Line. I would also love to see JR Sweezy get signed so we atleast can give Tannehill some time this year to throw the ball and learn from Gase. Tell me what you guys think we need here in Miami in terms of positions or players. Or basically just start a conversation and let's get this thing going.

You certainly kicked this place into life. :D
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
nayyyyyyyyo09
Junior

Post#3 » by nayyyyyyyyo09 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:21 am

You have to start it somewhere lol, maybe you and I can start it and others can join?
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,333

Post#4 » by PrimeThyme » Wed May 25, 2016 4:39 pm

SlayOrNay wrote:This place is dead and I'm here to help. I'm liking the offseason so far. as many people should know by now, we have a few new pieces. This includes Mario Williams who will add experience and a defensive end with a high upside for these next two seasons. And basically then we have 2 toss ups with Byron Maxwell who should play well in our system and Kiko Alonso who I'll be happy if he makes himself a locked starter. And obviously Vernon is gone but seriously guy was over payed in NY (highest payed DE ever) and his multiple penalties probably cost us games. I'm thinking with the thirteenth pick, we either help maxwell out with a buddy CB or if we sign pacman jones, let's improve this O-Line. I would also love to see JR Sweezy get signed so we atleast can give Tannehill some time this year to throw the ball and learn from Gase. Tell me what you guys think we need here in Miami in terms of positions or players. Or basically just start a conversation and let's get this thing going.

There is nothing to be a fan of with this sad franchise. we will never be anything.
nayyyyyyyyo09
Junior

Post#5 » by nayyyyyyyyo09 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Parker has been cleared for individual drills, can't wait to see him play this upcoming season. Hopefully Gase helps Tannehill out enough so we have 2 pro bowl receivers
nayyyyyyyyo09
Junior

Post#6 » by nayyyyyyyyo09 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:09 am

Finally We have the end of the hold out for Jones. Honestly give the man the money he wants, he very much deserves it. He actually deserves more than he's seeking (10 mil per year)
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#7 » by HIF » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:51 am

I'm looking forward to the new season.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:

Return to Miami Dolphins