ImageImageImage

Week 2: Colts @ Dolphins, Monday Night!

GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Re: Week 2: Colts @ Dolphins, Monday Night! 

Post#41 » by GameTime_3 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 am

Sloanfeld wrote:Ted GInn continues to be a pussy by sliding like that. CP10 did his part, Ginn couldn't grab it.

BUT HEY WE WERE 0-2 LAST SEASON RIGHT?

CP10 did his part? His late game management left alot to desired. He left 45/55 seconds on the field late. The crowd was booing him!!!!
MadPT
Sixth Man
And1: 2

Post#42 » by MadPT » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 am

45 seconds and a time out to run a draw play to start the drive lol - are you kidding me.

I know CP is about to get ripped on all the Phins boards and he should but in all honesty are D should be embarrassed - 14 min 53 seconds and gave up 27 points WOW! almost 2 points per minute

Edit - I don't even want to talk about ted ouch my pussy hurts ginn.
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#43 » by GameTime_3 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 am

MadPT wrote:45 seconds and a time out to run a draw play to start the drive lol - are you kidding me.

I know CP is about to get ripped on all the Phins boards and he should but in all honesty are D should be embarrassed - 14 min 53 seconds and gave up 27 points WOW! almost 2 points per minute

CP would be the MVP for the Colts on most days but today that honor goes to Gabril Wilson. Dallas Clark first TD was a sure tackle and he blew it. The next TD, he missed the tackle. On the TD to win the game, he took the wrong angle. :evil: :evil: :evil:

All my Jet friends told me, Chad cant win the big one. His lack of arm will prove to win some games versus bad teams but good teams will stop him. I think his right.... :(
unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,858

Post#44 » by unowen85 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 am

Cut Wilson. Cut Crowder. Cut Ginn. Kill Cam Cameron. Bench Pennington.

The running game was bringing it though, and the offensive line was doing what they were supposed to do.

On the Colts' first or second play on their second possession, after having scored on the very first play of the game, Channing Crowder tackled the running back, and got up shaking his head as if to say the Colts shouldn't even try. Did that fool know that they had already scored on them, is he that dense? I really couldn't believe he had the nerve to taunt the Colts after what had just happened. This is why I can't stand him, freakin' hate his guts.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?
salqaddoumi
Lead Assistant
And1: 7

Post#45 » by salqaddoumi » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 am

FML, what a terrible **** way to lose a game. Peyton Manning makes me want to punch my tv.

Charges on the road next week, 0-3 here we come.
Flash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 403

Post#46 » by Flash3 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:21 am

:banghead:
Mars wrote:You can't stop the asterisk... you can only hope to contain it.
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#47 » by GameTime_3 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Reading the Sunsentinel and at no point does it talk about Penningtons lack of time mangement. It brings up Ginn and Gabril but no Chad?

Gabril Wilson = Loser of the game
Chad P = Least Likley to own a watch
Tedd Ginn = Least Likely to take a hit
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,512

Post#48 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Tedd Ginn played a hell of a game. Most of his catches resulted in first downs, he just couldnt come up with the game winner at the end. There is no reason to cut him...Thats a stupid way to look at it.
Our defense lost this game for us and that can mostly be put on our linebackers. Crowder couldn't come up with tckles, Ayodele got torched by Clark over and over, and Taylor couldn't make a play to save his life. Exclude Joey Porter because he really brought it the whole game.
The Garcon Touchdown should not have happened and neither should have the Clark strike at the end of the game, those were misques on defense and big ones for us. You don't blow coverage against the best NFL QB of all time and expect not to get burned.

We obviously can not run a two minute offense at all. We have no deep threats and where the hell is Patrick Turner? I assume he's injured? When will he be back? I'm interested in seeing what he brings to the table. We have no big receivers on this team except him. Maybe he makes a difference?
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#49 » by GameTime_3 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Someone make a game thread for next week!!! I'll sticky it as soon as you do it. If by Thursday nothing, Ill make another!

Next Week Game Thread needs to reach 10 pages!
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,512

Post#50 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 am

Very dissapointed to hear that Patrick Turner has dropped to five on the depth chart and wont be playing on Sundays unless there is an injury. On a more positive note I am very pleased with Brian Hartline thus far. the rookie has made an emergence for us and will get better as the season goes on.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,221

Post#51 » by Heat3 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:47 am

I don't blame Ginn. He had a good game. Didn't win it for us but didn't lose it either. Bottom line our defense only played 15 mins and managed to give up 27 pts. They are to blame.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Return to Miami Dolphins