ImageImageImage

Hotels for a Dolphins Game

badboy0624
Sophomore
And1: 0

Hotels for a Dolphins Game 

Post#1 » by badboy0624 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Me and my 2 brothers are huge Miami Dolphin fans from new york who plan on going to the decmber game against New England in December... i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Hotels for it?.... i was told staying right near the stadium isnt a great idea so anywhere that is do-able for a cab ride is fine by me.... ive been finding hotels and flight for about 250... only going for one night.... if anyone can help me out thank u
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Re: Hotels for a Dolphins Game 

Post#2 » by heat4life » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:44 pm

There is a hotel about 1 mile away but I am going to agree with whoever told you not to stay around the stadium. There are some nice hotels next to I-75 and Miramar Pwy (West Miramar is a very nice area with lots of restaurants, shopping malls and bars in the area). The Courtyard by Marriott is one of them and the other is the Wingate by Wyndham. You are talking about a 5 mile drive (East) to the stadium or 10 minutes if you jump on I-75 and get on the Florida Turnpike (Exit Stadium)

P.S. The Shops at Pembroke Gardens is on the very next exit (North) as well. The Pub is a nice bar if you want a couple of beers. Also RA Sushi Bar, Brio Tuscan Grille and Bromstone Woodfire Grill.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
badboy0624
Sophomore
And1: 0

Re: Hotels for a Dolphins Game 

Post#3 » by badboy0624 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

thank you very much for all the info... both hotels are in the price ranges we are looking for and knowing where the bar is before the game is a def a necessity

thank u very much again

Return to Miami Dolphins