ImageImageImageImage

Official Chandler Jones Thread

Moderator: Parliament10

FakeScreenName123
RealGM
And1: 5,113

Official Chandler Jones Thread 

Post#1 » by FakeScreenName123 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:52 pm

YEEAAA #94 (Whoever you are) knows whats up. He's feelin it. I'm feelin it. Chandler Jones is my new favorite Pate. Dude has style and he's really fricken athletic and talented and he has a great, genuine smile:

What a cool family. I bet they'd invite me for pasta night and we'd casually sip wine and share stories/laughs with his family.

Patriots fans need to rally behind this dude like a Bruschi or Willie.
FakeScreenName123
RealGM
And1: 5,113

Re: Official Chandler Jones Thread 

Post#2 » by FakeScreenName123 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Also, paging Mr. Risdon:

http://football.realgm.com/src_teamarti ... pressions/

Bill Belichick marches to his own draft drumbeat, and while I respect him greatly, I think he might want to look for a new drum. If the draft were even one month ago Chandler Jones was not a top 50 pick, but Belichick uncharacteristically traded up to get him at #21. When the first attribute you come to in describing a pass rusher is "long", that usually portends disaster; think Jarvis Moss or Derrick Harvey. Donta Hightower is an excellent fit, a versatile thumper and winner with an exceptional football IQ that had to remind Belichick of Junior Seau. He immediately upgrades the up-the-gut defense and is an excellent blitzer on a defense that likes to present a lot of looks. Call the first round a push, but I think Hightower might wind up being good enough in this defense to erase the eventual stain that will be Chandler Jones.

^How the -?

If that's all true. That makes Chandler Jones even more likeable. Not only is he talented, super athletic, has a great family and smile but he's an UNDERDOG AGAINST ALL ODDS!.

CHANDLER JONES!

He needs a nickname. Let's come up with a nickname. A cool nickname preferably.

Return to New England Patriots