Cheaters?

shrank
Banned User
And1: 1

Cheaters? 

Post#1 » by shrank » Sat Mar 3, 2012 1:39 pm

You seem to be no better than New England now. Such a shame. I really used to think the Saints were legit. I wonder how your fans would feel if other teams took out a bounty on Brees? You would have no shot of winning without him. I guess Arizona and Minneasota were better than you in 2009.
J~Rush
Head Coach
And1: 28

Re: Cheaters? 

Post#2 » by J~Rush » Mon Mar 5, 2012 5:10 am

shrank wrote:You seem to be no better than New England now. Such a shame. I really used to think the Saints were legit. I wonder how your fans would feel if other teams took out a bounty on Brees? You would have no shot of winning without him. I guess Arizona and Minneasota were better than you in 2009.

:crazy:

You do realize this forum isn't an embodiment of the Saints right?
e
DaSportsFan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Cheaters? 

Post#3 » by DaSportsFan » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 am

J~Rush wrote:
shrank wrote:You seem to be no better than New England now. Such a shame. I really used to think the Saints were legit. I wonder how your fans would feel if other teams took out a bounty on Brees? You would have no shot of winning without him. I guess Arizona and Minneasota were better than you in 2009.

Firstly, the Saints were the best team as they lost 3 games that year. Secondly, Gregg Williams wasn't the #1 reason the saints were good as Drew Brees had a great year. I understand that Gregg Williams did do the bounty with the saints as i understand he has done it everywhere. With Coy Wire's statement about Gregg Williams, it proves that Gregg Williams should be punished rather than someone like Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton who didn't take part in it. Yes, it sounds ridiculous but think about it this way. Joe Patterno got fired because of dumb Jerry Sandusky. Joe Patterno shouldn't have got fired because he had Sandusky working under him and made a mistake. The club should have known and should have said something. You couldn't blame it entirely on Patterno as in this case you can't blame it entirely on guys like Payton and Loomis.

Return to New Orleans Saints