JMichael: Evaluating Pritchard's 3 Years in Charge

Moderators: pacers33granger, Jake0890, boomershadow, Grang33r, pacerfan

Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 825

Re: JMichael: Evaluating Pritchard's 3 Years in Charge 

Post#21 » by Pacersike » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Topofthekey wrote:I've always given Leaf the benefit of the doubt

But yea, if he's turning down G league assignments in favour of sitting on the bench, then there's really not much to say in his defense anymore

Joe 'buckets' Young.

The NBA is a different animal, all he needs is someone who truly believes in him, with ups and downs.

That someone can also be TJ.
Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 825

Post#22 » by Pacersike » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:23 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:

TJ Leaf is was and always will be a pile of garbage! I said it on draft night nearly got banned for my opinion. Now we see that this entitled rich boy won't even go play in the G-League!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who almost banned you? I was the active mod here at the time.

June 23rd 2017. I've still got the PM. That's why I didn't post here for 3 months. It happened again recently because if you don't tow the party line in this place and in most of public life now you get cancelled. Well sorry to the morons but I'm not towing the f'ing line!

As someone who often questions/defies/defends party lines, never apologize unless you have hurt someone and the nice people you refer to don't need insults but awareness.

Whatever your story is, nobody is worthy enough to insult him or her. You are the only star in your story and everybody else is a figurant trying to be a star. Embrace the people who make your life difficult, because they send you to other and better people.
pacers33granger
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,584

Post#23 » by pacers33granger » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:05 am

I honestly thought Leaf was putting in the work based on what everyone had said before. I suppose he felt that being with the team was better for his development, though that does not at all explain declining the camp invite. Maybe the silver lining is that it's more his own desire and work than the staff in how he's failed to develop and seemingly completely lost his shot.

Return to Indiana Pacers