Game Thread 03/30: Pacers vs. Magic

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

pacers70
Junior
And1: 69

Re: Game Thread 03/30: Pacers vs. Magic 

Post#21 » by pacers70 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:21 pm

Wizop wrote:
pacers70 wrote:As for the rest of the season and the playoffs, I think we are stuck with what we have and just hope fir the best.

maybe Boston will force us into matching a big lineup. if Nate is a believer in playing his best 5, I think that is DC at point, Bogie at 2, Thad at 3, Damontas at 4, and Myles at 5.

Sent from my phone.

Anything that gets Domas and Myles on the floor together, I’m willing to take a look at.

Didn’t we go with Tyreke, Wesley, Bogey, Turner and Domas some last night? If I recall correctly that lineup was fairly successful.
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,070

Post#22 » by Wizop » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:28 pm

pacers70 wrote:Didn’t we go with Tyreke, Wesley, Bogey, Turner and Domas some last night? If I recall correctly that lineup was fairly successful.

weren't we more successful with DC than Tyreke?

Sent from my phone.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
pacers33granger
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,584

Post#23 » by pacers33granger » Mon Apr 1, 2019 2:29 pm

Wizop wrote:
pacers70 wrote:As for the rest of the season and the playoffs, I think we are stuck with what we have and just hope fir the best.

maybe Boston will force us into matching a big lineup. if Nate is a believer in playing his best 5, I think that is DC at point, Bogie at 2, Thad at 3, Damontas at 4, and Myles at 5.

Sent from my phone.

Boston is one of the teams where this lineup makes a lot of sense imo, provided they start Baynes again. Only potential problem I see is that Domas should be guarding Baynes as Myles just isn't strong enough, but Horford pulls Myles out of the paint. We'd have the issue with the normal SL anyways though.

Thad is our best option on Tatum and that would allow him to play more of a free safety role. And I'm not worried about Smart hurting Bogie much.
DoubleEagle4
Sophomore
And1: 82

Post#24 » by DoubleEagle4 » Mon Apr 1, 2019 3:52 pm

Wizop wrote:I'm still not over last night's loss. we can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Sent from my phone.

I totally agree with this. The Pacers are too predictable at this point. The rotations need to change..
pacers70
Junior
And1: 69

Post#25 » by pacers70 » Mon Apr 1, 2019 5:51 pm

Wizop wrote:
pacers70 wrote:Didn’t we go with Tyreke, Wesley, Bogey, Turner and Domas some last night? If I recall correctly that lineup was fairly successful.

weren't we more successful with DC than Tyreke?

Sent from my phone.

I don't have the stats to back it up, but logically DC would be better than Tyreke...in my opinion.

Return to Indiana Pacers