Jake0890 wrote:Another game in my Fire Nate tally...
Another winnable game that came down to mental errors, hustle plays, and free throws.
Maybe we salvage a game at home with Vic here, next time.
Jake always respect your insight. There was plenty I was unhappy with Nate about in this game. But, as you eluded to mental errors, hustle plays, and free throws. Curious as to why you feel that falls on Nate?
There were a few coaching decisions I did not like:
1. Not playing Tyreke enough in the 4th quarter. He was having his best game of the season and we pull him to put in Myles. Thad sad after the game it’s because there is a “rotation”. That’s BS.
2. Two more 5+ minute scoring droughts. At some point that has to be on the offensive game plan.
3. Clearly the Sabonis Turner lineup was not working and we stuck with it too long.
4. The guys looked GASSED. 8 man rotation. Doug should’ve played. Tyreke should’ve played more.
5. The pick and roll defense was really bad on irving. we let our bigs get taken advantage of too much.
That’s what I could come up with off the top. I’d be interested to hear if others saw positive things from a coaching aspect that I missed.