I'll say it an open myself to attack...

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

pimpis zajoba
Ballboy
And1: 2

Re: I'll say it an open myself to attack... 

Post#21 » by pimpis zajoba » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:54 pm

IMHO, we are one piece away from being contenders, if we could get a grandfather return for Turner then we are contenders.
Tom White
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#22 » by Tom White » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:24 pm

pimpis zajoba wrote:IMHO, we are one piece away from being contenders, if we could get a grandfather return for Turner then we are contenders.

Why are you so intent of trading Turner? First it was for Love, now for some "Grandfather"?
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,423

Post#23 » by Revived » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Tom White wrote:
pimpis zajoba wrote:IMHO, we are one piece away from being contenders, if we could get a grandfather return for Turner then we are contenders.

Why are you so intent of trading Turner? First it was for Love, now for some "Grandfather"?

Turner’s worth much more than a player like Vince Carter if that’s where he was going with this.
countryboy667
Pro Prospect
And1: 338

Post#24 » by countryboy667 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:08 pm

I stand by my post...

It's painfully obvious that we need to GET HEALTHY. I'm more convinced than ever after last night's game with the Rockets, that when we are fully healthy, we don't need to be afraid of any team in the NBA.

My opinion--with a healthy Oladipo/Brogdon backcourt and Turner and Lamb back as well, we would not only have beaten the Rockets, but would have done it quite handily. In other words, we are IMO not "a piece away" but when healthy already have the talent on the roster to go nose to nose with any of the acknowledged NBA powers.

Comments?
boomershadow
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,305

Post#25 » by boomershadow » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:26 pm

countryboy667 wrote:I stand by my post...

It's painfully obvious that we need to GET HEALTHY. I'm more convinced than ever after last night's game with the Rockets, that when we are fully healthy, we don't need to be afraid of any team in the NBA.

My opinion--with a healthy Oladipo/Brogdon backcourt and Turner and Lamb back as well, we would not only have beaten the Rockets, but would have done it quite handily. In other words, we are IMO not "a piece away" but when healthy already have the talent on the roster to go nose to nose with any of the acknowledged NBA powers.

Comments?

I don't hope you are wrong.
pacers70
Junior
And1: 69

Post#26 » by pacers70 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 pm

SmashMouthRod wrote:I know the ship has sailed but ..... I think this team could use Lance Stephenson off the bench.

Lance doesn't want to play for us. The last 2 times we offered him a contract, he rejected us and signed elsewhere...FOR THE SAME AMOUNT WE OFFERED HIM. It's time we moved on from him.

I agree with the original post. When we get healthy and get used to playing together, we will be a very good basketball team.

Return to Indiana Pacers