basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,914

Re: Hornets/Pacers trade Idea 

Post#41 » by basketballwacko2 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
You can go be racist or anti-Semitic almost anywhere else on the internet. Please don’t do so here.

I have never been either! I resent the implication of this I've been on this site nearly 19 years and never been accused of such a thing. I made a joke about the man's appearance based on his physical resemblance to the character from the movie. For all you know I'm Jewish myself. There is no bigger supporter of Israel than I am. Take your PC BS and put me on ignore if you don't like my sense of humor!

Posting a common, rather well known, anti-Semitic trope is a weird way of “supporting Israel”, or having never been racist or anti-Semitic, if you think so. If it’s truly an accident, and you really had no idea, then say so, delete it, and move on. That will tell some truth of your intent.

Also, if you were Jewish, you would know that wouldn’t exclude you from posting anti-Semitic items yourself, too.

I've been cool with you for a long time. Accusing me of this BS is not cool you can go ____ yourself.
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,914

Post#42 » by basketballwacko2 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Fill in the blank Scooter!
JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,059

Post#43 » by JMAC3 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:32 pm

If you fellas are on Twitter, this is a pretty good account to follow. You can see Lavine has not been any worse defensively then Curry, FVV, Beal, and anyone else below him. However he has been a top 25ish offensive player thus far.

Read on Twitter
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,059

Post#44 » by JMAC3 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:36 pm

Read on Twitter

Looks like Brogdon has been your best player and Holiday your worst player.

Read on Twitter
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,027

Post#45 » by Scoot McGroot » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:44 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:
I have never been either! I resent the implication of this I've been on this site nearly 19 years and never been accused of such a thing. I made a joke about the man's appearance based on his physical resemblance to the character from the movie. For all you know I'm Jewish myself. There is no bigger supporter of Israel than I am. Take your PC BS and put me on ignore if you don't like my sense of humor!

Posting a common, rather well known, anti-Semitic trope is a weird way of “supporting Israel”, or having never been racist or anti-Semitic, if you think so. If it’s truly an accident, and you really had no idea, then say so, delete it, and move on. That will tell some truth of your intent.

Also, if you were Jewish, you would know that wouldn’t exclude you from posting anti-Semitic items yourself, too.

I've been cool with you for a long time. Accusing me of this BS is not cool you can go ____ yourself.

....and you’re just doubling down on your anti-Semitism.

Again, if it’s an honest mistake, say that, delete it, and let the takeaway be that you know better and you’ll do better. That it was an honest mistake.

But if you make a racist or anti-Semitic statement or comparison, have it pointed out to you, and go on the attack, then your words and action will reflect solely upon you. Attack me all you want, but you’re still the one defending an anti-Semitic comparison. :dontknow:
Jake0890
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 807

Post#46 » by Jake0890 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:33 am

Locking this to avoid this going any further.

Intentional anti-semitism or not, the sentiment above re: Adam Silver, conspiracy theories and general over-the-line-comments are not funny, constructive, or at all welcome here on the Pacers board.

Return to Indiana Pacers