Image

The return of LeVert

Moderators: pacers33granger, boomershadow, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890

User avatar
Pacersike
Analyst
Posts: 3,225
And1: 786
Joined: Jun 10, 2007
Location: Belgium

The return of LeVert 

Post#1 » by Pacersike » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:24 am

Is awesome for him personally and will help the Pacers a lot.

Brogdon did get exposed a lot with weak playmakers like Doug and Justin next to him. Caris will provide instant big help and also Warren will help significantly in that department.

I have a good feeling about LeVert's upside. A great personality who fits the Indiana mindset better than hometown man Oladipo.

Go Pacers! Respect for every life!
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,629
And1: 14,588
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#2 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:14 pm

He may take a bit to round into form because he tends to be a slow starter when coming back from a layoff, but I'm glad he's back and cancer free.

I'll be rooting for him to help you guys win games...just not against us :D
Pacers Forever
Freshman
Posts: 65
And1: 15
Joined: Nov 21, 2020
     

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#3 » by Pacers Forever » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:00 am

Pacersike wrote:Is awesome for him personally and will help the Pacers a lot.

Brogdon did get exposed a lot with weak playmakers like Doug and Justin next to him. Caris will provide instant big help and also Warren will help significantly in that department.

I have a good feeling about LeVert's upside. A great personality who fits the Indiana mindset better than hometown man Oladipo.

Go Pacers! Respect for every life!


Well said and agree.
Pacers Forever
Freshman
Posts: 65
And1: 15
Joined: Nov 21, 2020
     

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#4 » by Pacers Forever » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:11 am

In the starting lineup !
GTR11
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,387
And1: 1,311
Joined: Jan 17, 2019
   

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#5 » by GTR11 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:09 am

Get use to this type of plays. Kicking for corner three's etc. He can play both iso and motion offense.

Read on Twitter
?s=20
User avatar
Pacersike
Analyst
Posts: 3,225
And1: 786
Joined: Jun 10, 2007
Location: Belgium

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#6 » by Pacersike » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:11 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:He may take a bit to round into form because he tends to be a slow starter when coming back from a layoff, but I'm glad he's back and cancer free.

I'll be rooting for him to help you guys win games...just not against us :D

Helping us win games doesn't equal us winning the game, so you are free to always support him :D .

I always support everyone to be the best they can be. If it gets the Pacers a ring, that's up to the Gods :) .
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,629
And1: 14,588
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#7 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Pacersike wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:He may take a bit to round into form because he tends to be a slow starter when coming back from a layoff, but I'm glad he's back and cancer free.

I'll be rooting for him to help you guys win games...just not against us :D

Helping us win games doesn't equal us winning the game, so you are free to always support him :D .

I always support everyone to be the best they can be. If it gets the Pacers a ring, that's up to the Gods :) .


when we play you guys and if we win, but Caris has a 25/5/7 statline on good efficiency I'll be very happy :wink:
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,629
And1: 14,588
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: The return of LeVert 

Post#8 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:12 pm

Return to Indiana Pacers