2021 Draft Thread

Moderators: pacers33granger, boomershadow, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890

Wizop
RealGM
And1: 1,936

Re: 2021 Draft Thread 

Post#41 » by Wizop » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:16 pm

It's Colts draft day and if you haven't watched it already their With The Next Pick video series is worth watching even if you aren't a football fan. Lot of the process is similar.

as for our draft, I have a sneaky feeling that the BPA in the teens will be an International player. I have no specific names to offer though.
Pacers Forever
Freshman
And1: 17

Post#42 » by Pacers Forever » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:55 pm

Wizop wrote:It's Colts draft day and if you haven't watched it already their With The Next Pick video series is worth watching even if you aren't a football fan. Lot of the process is similar.

as for our draft, I have a sneaky feeling that the BPA in the teens will be an International player. I have no specific names to offer though.

Love the Colts video series With the next pick. I have to say the Colts blow the Pacers away on scouting, but then again they're drafting 7 rounds and several players are scouted to get to I think they said 170 capable of joining the team.

It's really hard to figure out if the Colts have good scouts to make informed decisions with some of their past picks. I think NBA drafting is much harder to hit on the right 2 players to give them a bit of slack.
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 1,936

Post#43 » by Wizop » Yesterday 6:36 pm

Franz Wagner is officially in the draft. He remains my best fit unless we lose in the play-ins and get lucky in the lottery.

Return to Indiana Pacers