J Michael inside

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 824

J Michael inside 

Post#1 » by Pacersike » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:51 pm

https://podcasts.apple.com/sg/podcast/setting-the-pace-a-pacers-podcast/id1439262274

Lot's of interesting information, lot's of morally questionable leaks, lot's of Bjorkgren bashing, lot's of Carlisle worshipping.
He has been pretty accurate in the past though, he just needs to keep improving overall.

Kevin Pritchard as the top leader (unless Herb has a need) can also make the team he has much better.
About the Warriors chasing Duarte. We don't need to hear those leaked reports, we know we have a potential special player.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,053

Re: J Michael inside 

Post#2 » by Scoot McGroot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:45 pm

Pacersike wrote:https://podcasts.apple.com/sg/podcast/setting-the-pace-a-pacers-podcast/id1439262274

Lot's of interesting information, lot's of morally questionable leaks, lot's of Bjorkgren bashing, lot's of Carlisle worshipping.
He has been pretty accurate in the past though, he just needs to keep improving overall.

What does any of this bolded mean? I’ve listened to the podcast, and I have little idea what you’re talking about here.

Bad coach gets accurately described as bad. Good coach gets accurately described as good. News is reported, as reporters do. :dontknow:
boomershadow
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,278

Post#3 » by boomershadow » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:31 pm

No doubt he had more information than most sources, but I'm really not gonna miss this guy much.
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,057

Post#4 » by Wizop » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:05 am

JMichael is headed for Orlando. I couldn't wrap my head around his reporting as his tweets seemed to reflect a much deeper understanding of basketball than his newspaper articles. Maybe the editors shackled him.

Sent from my phone.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
pacers33granger
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,584

Post#5 » by pacers33granger » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:41 am

boomershadow wrote:No doubt he had more information than most sources, but I'm really not gonna miss this guy much.
This is where I'm at. He provided some good info at times but was also a bit salty in general and seemed to have an agenda.

Definitely wish him well and hopefully someone slots in there that also can provide some good info.

Sent from my SM-A716U using RealGM Forums mobile app
Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 824

Post#6 » by Pacersike » Wed Oct 6, 2021 8:56 am

Scoot McGroot wrote:
Pacersike wrote:https://podcasts.apple.com/sg/podcast/setting-the-pace-a-pacers-podcast/id1439262274

What does any of this bolded mean? I’ve listened to the podcast, and I have little idea what you’re talking about here.

Bad coach gets accurately described as bad. Good coach gets accurately described as good. News is reported, as reporters do. :dontknow:

Reality is gray, not black and white. Litlle things are going to change now, not big things.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,053

Post#7 » by Scoot McGroot » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Return to Indiana Pacers