Game 13 @ Utah 9pm 

Post#1 » by ducler » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:22 pm

Read on Twitter
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 716

Re: Game 13 @ Utah 9pm 

Post#2 » by Pacers Forever » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:02 am

Unless Utah has an off night this could get ugly. Pacers will have to play like champions of the league :lol:

Seriously Utah has no real injuries to speak of other than Rudy Gay. Probably not a more talented and complete team this early in the season than this squad.
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,070

Post#3 » by Wizop » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:30 am

Duarte still struggling but Pacers have lead in 3rd. he'll be happy to get home. will LeVert push him to bench? confidence could be hurt.

Sent from my phone.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 716

Post#4 » by Pacers Forever » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:10 am

So Utah was awful defensively and besides Mitchell and Gobert everyone else was contained while Brogdon and McConnell both went off with key help from Turner and Kelan Martin. Martin was impressively knocking down his shot for a nice run tonight.

About Duarte he absolutely needs to be on the second unit unless a starter is out. I think he can get good minutes there and still develop. Surely the coaching staff can explain to him how lucky he is to get into the starting lineup as much as he has this season and to take no offense to a more experienced player starting.
boomershadow
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,305

Post#5 » by boomershadow » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:25 am

Getting Ingles and Gobert and Mitchell ejected is one way to put a dent in the Jazz game plan.
Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 825

Post#6 » by Pacersike » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:56 am

Glad that none of our players acted like Gobert, Ingles and Mitchell.
Hopefully Myles will be stronger next time and let people make their errors, so that we don't have to miss another player to play.

Wizop wrote:Duarte still struggling but Pacers have lead in 3rd. he'll be happy to get home. will LeVert push him to bench? confidence could be hurt.

Sent from my phone.

McConnell should already be doing that.
Topofthekey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,883

Post#7 » by Topofthekey » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:08 pm

Wizop wrote:Duarte still struggling but Pacers have lead in 3rd. he'll be happy to get home. will LeVert push him to bench? confidence could be hurt.

Sent from my phone.

When Brogdon's out, I'd rather start LeVert at PG than McConnell
Topofthekey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,883

Post#8 » by Topofthekey » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:56 am

Pacersike wrote:Glad that none of our players acted like Gobert, Ingles and Mitchell.
Hopefully Myles will be stronger next time and let people make their errors, so that we don't have to miss another player to play.

Gobert was the one who started things by pulling Myles down though, and the officials were going to turn a blind eye to that

It's a delicate balance. On one hand, I don't want to see the Pacers ever having anything to do with anything that remotely resembles the Malice again. On the other hand, Myles was clearly being disrespected by both Gobert and the officials, so I can't really fault him for getting back at Gobert
Pacersike
Analyst
And1: 825

Post#9 » by Pacersike » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:06 am

Topofthekey wrote:
Pacersike wrote:Glad that none of our players acted like Gobert, Ingles and Mitchell.

Gobert was the one who started things by pulling Myles down though, and the officials were going to turn a blind eye to that

It's a delicate balance. On one hand, I don't want to see the Pacers ever having anything to do with anything that remotely resembles the Malice again. On the other hand, Myles was clearly being disrespected by both Gobert and the officials, so I can't really fault him for getting back at Gobert

If someone is showing you disrespect, even it's against the rules of a game and referees don't acknowledge it, you have to signal it with respect and ultimately respect every decision made. If a few calls are wrong, you get 80-90 other possessions to shine.

Myles spends too much energy on negative thougths.

Return to Indiana Pacers