Post#2 » by Pacers Forever » Sun Jan 2, 2022 10:41 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 712

Re: Game 37 @ Cleveland 6pm 

Post#3 » by Pacers Forever » Sun Jan 2, 2022 11:49 pm

First impressions of Lance. Still whipping good passes to teammates once defense stops him which keeps offense moving. Ball handles seem good. Saw a couple of his shot makes. Defense and switching adequate.
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 712

Post#4 » by Pacers Forever » Mon Jan 3, 2022 2:01 am

You can definitely see the difference between NBA skilled players and fill in players. The Pacers fill ins (despite lesser skills) desire to be regulars was evident in their hustle and trying to execute offense and defend. Same results in the end with a loss, however the sad fact is that this lineup/squad tried to execute the game plan with less selfish play than the regular squad does.

Tonight showcases the importance of next season moving on from LeVert and hopefully Brogdon as the backcourt among other roster moves.

Of course Pacers will need a starting point guard preferably a veteran established NBA guard to pair with Duarte. Don’t see anyone in the organization capable of starting. McConnell and Sumner if back are very good second team roll players.
Tom White
Sixth Man
And1: 932

Post#5 » by Tom White » Mon Jan 3, 2022 11:44 am

Looking at the box score, you can tell how limited the available roster is. I mean minutes-wise. The number of minutes played by the starters is, of course, non-sustainable. But it was nice to see all five starters in double figures not only in points scored, but also in FG attempts. Shot distribution was better than normal. They also hit just over 40% from three-point range. When is the last time that happened? Rebounding and assists not outstanding, but reasonable given the situation.

This is terrible to say, but if I had known ahead of time all the players I wouldn't have to watch, I'd have tuned in to this game. So ready to (hopefully) see guys like Brogdon, LeVert and Goga gone. They can take Holiday with them if they want.
Vorda
Senior
And1: 131

Post#6 » by Vorda » Mon Jan 3, 2022 3:19 pm

Good, now we will finally have top ten pick... it was 30+ year when we had it last time... trade Sabonis, Warren and Brogdon fore some young pieces... we have Duarte, Levert, Turner... we can be young and already competitive next season...

Return to Indiana Pacers