1/6/07 - IND vs. LAL

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

ajizzle
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#41 » by ajizzle » Mon Jan 7, 2008 8:12 pm

Well, Danny's not our No. 1 option on offense, and he usually plays w/ JO, who clogs the middle and also doesn't get to the line, especially for as many touches as JO gets.

I just don't understand why we keep going to the post so much when the drive-and-kick or the high screen is working much better. Those offensive plays keep bodies moving on offense, which works to the advantage of the multiple perimeter options we have. The post game hurts us b/c it relies on one person doing what's best for the team, and JO doesn't do that.
bruno sundov
Assistant Coach
And1: 13

Post#42 » by bruno sundov » Tue Jan 8, 2008 9:09 pm

I just want to know are you guys still liking O'B? i check in about once a month on this subject.
CableKC
RealGM
And1: 10,720

Post#43 » by CableKC » Tue Jan 8, 2008 9:47 pm

bruno sundov wrote:I just want to know are you guys still liking O'B? i check in about once a month on this subject.

I like the offensive and defensive system that he put in place....the problem is that we don't have right players to make it work.
- In 2024, you are not voting for a "Democrat" or "Republican". You are voting for the Party that will defend Democracy and protect the most vulnerable among us.

#THE_GOP_IS_DEAD
#IT_IS_THE_PARTY_OF_TRUMP_NOW

Return to Indiana Pacers