How reliable is DraftExpress? (JO Rumor)

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

IndieRuso420
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#41 » by IndieRuso420 » Thu Jun 5, 2008 10:06 pm

Also, if you compare TJ Ford and JO over the past three seasons health wise, this is what it looks like...

JO: 51 Games Played, 69 Games Played, 42 Games Played

TJ: 72 Games Played, 75 Games Played, 51 Games Played

In the past three seasons, TJ Ford has played 36 more games than JO.
cdash
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#42 » by cdash » Thu Jun 5, 2008 10:07 pm

You think staying healthy for the last 20 or so games of the season is an accomplishment? It seems like no matter what we say, you are going to hold your opinion that JO sucks and will never be healthy, so I wont argue with you anymore.
IndieRuso420
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#43 » by IndieRuso420 » Thu Jun 5, 2008 10:12 pm

cdash wrote:You think staying healthy for the last 20 or so games of the season is an accomplishment? It seems like no matter what we say, you are going to hold your opinion that JO sucks and will never be healthy, so I wont argue with you anymore.

TJ played didn't he? That's more than what people can say for JO.

NO ONE on RealGM can change my mind about JO. Only JO can change my mind about JO. He hasn't been healthy for four seasons. Why would that change?

Part of what I have been trying to tell everyone on this board is this: we are holding on to that grain of HOPE and have been doing so for a season too long now. Why do you guys keep HOPING JO is going to play? HE'S NOT! Let's just move on already.

Again, JO has great abilitites, but I can't consider him a good player until he starts playing. Therefore, he doesn't help the team which means he's an overpaid turd.
blaha112
Senior
And1: 7

Post#44 » by blaha112 » Thu Jun 5, 2008 10:40 pm

JO has played a lot more basketball than just pacer bball. In the summer he was highly involved with team usa and other things like that. His season never ended. This led to more and prolonged injuries. Now that he is not doing that i foresee A HEALTHY JO this season. One where he plays 72 games. I don't want to trade JO. The value just isn't there. He has a max contract for a reason. The guy is a beast. I am one that votes JO to stay...
Orlock78
Junior
And1: 10

Post#45 » by Orlock78 » Thu Jun 5, 2008 10:48 pm

Here is the thing, you may be trying to convince us that JO isn't worth much and that we would be lucky to get this trade. And thats fine. But first off you were very rude about it and even worse you were condescending. I can handle rude. Condescending... not so much, so I don't think you should be surprised about the reaction you got from everyone. Secondly, why should we listen to, or respond to anything you have to say. You said yourself that "NO ONE on RealGM can change my mind about JO." How do you expect us to listen and respect your opinion if your not even open to prospect of listening to ours.

Oh and for the record, I think your opinion sucks.

P.S. its obvious your not a Pacers fan at all as you kept referring to the pacers as "your team" and not "our team", which devalues your evaluation of JO even more IMO.

Return to Indiana Pacers