ImageImageImageImageImage

Welcome Prince Amukamara!!! Bye Bye Aaron Ross

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

Welcome Prince Amukamara!!! Bye Bye Aaron Ross 

Post#1 » by I_Love_NYK » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 am

Can't really complain about the pick, he was projected to be drafted top 13 in most mock drafts.

BTW is it me or do the Giants love to draft players with weird names lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2Wv4zsadw&feature=fvst[/youtube]
Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Re: Welcome Prince Amukamara!!! Bye Bye Aaron Ross 

Post#2 » by Little Italia » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

We have good depth in the secondary. I want to see Olineman or a linebacker in rounds 2,3.

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL
I_Love_NYK
RealGM

Post#3 » by I_Love_NYK » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 am

Giants love to go with best pick available in the 1st round. But yea we definitely have to go O-Lineman and linebacker 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Jdiddy701
RealGM
And1: 6,542

Post#4 » by Jdiddy701 » Tue May 3, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know you guys got a steal in the draft. Prince is a damn hard worker and I've known him since middle school. You guys got a steal in the draft and you guys won't see another humble dude like he is. He's very excited to start his career as a Giant.
I_Love_NYK
RealGM

Post#5 » by I_Love_NYK » Sun May 8, 2011 11:29 pm

Jdiddy701 wrote:Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know you guys got a steal in the draft. Prince is a damn hard worker and I've known him since middle school. You guys got a steal in the draft and you guys won't see another humble dude like he is. He's very excited to start his career as a Giant.

I don't follow college football that much, but all I keep hearing is how good this guy is, and it was his over aggressiveness is what had Patrick Peterson drafted over him. After watching his videos in You Tube I am very excited for Akumara.

I also heard Marvin Austin, Giants 2nd rounder would have been a potential 1st rounder if it was not for the money he took from scouts he did not play at all for 2010. Good insurance just in case Barry Coefield leaves.

Return to New York Giants