Appreciation Thread: Manningham Reaches Agreement with 49ers

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,927

Appreciation Thread: Manningham Reaches Agreement with 49ers 

Post#1 » by Stannis » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 am

Mario Manningham Reaches Agreement with 49ers
ESPN.com - Free agent wide receiver Mario Manningham has reached an agreement on a two-year deal with the 49ers.

Drew Rosenhaus confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday night his client had reached a deal with the NFC West champions.
Source

Appreciation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0Q5I0vgS4[/youtube]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hate to see him go. I am not sure how much the 49ers offered him, but I am sure it was more than what the Giants could afford for a 3rd receiver. I wish him the best and really loved him on the Giants. The Giants could not Super Bowl Champions without him.
Free Palestine
I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

Re: Appreciation Thread: Manningham Reaches Agreement with 4 

Post#2 » by I_Love_NYK » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Whatever the 49ers offered you don't give that to a 3rd receiver. He has the talent to be a good # 2 on a good team and a # 1 on a bad team. He gets down field, the problem with Manningham was always his consistency with his route running and his hands. This is the NFL and you take the money whenever you can. Especially Manningham already winning a ring, now you make as much money as you can.

Favorite Manningham momments

# 1 Manningham's sideline catch vs New England in Superbowl 46
# 2 Manningham's Breakout game vs Dallas in the new Stadium's opener
# 3 Manningham scoring 2 TD's in the first half vs the Eagles (Too Bad they lost that game)

Return to New York Giants