j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,496

Re: OT: the Jets should tank this season 

Post#21 » by j4remi » Tue Oct 9, 2012 1:38 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
j4remi wrote:
I think Sanchez has been a serious victim of something similar to Melo (my sports philosophies are consistent even across sports :lol: ) In essence, you've got a guy who had no O-line last year and no weapons this year. He'd have to be INCREDIBLE to make this corps looking anything outside of pedestrian.

Now to be completely fair, I think the beating he took last year has led to rushed reads and throws this year and boosted his inaccuracy...I'm hoping he can calm the hell down and get his head together. He is capable of still being a good, not great but good, QB in this league. Tebow, on the other hand, is a horrendous QB. It's masked when you only see him throw once every 30 snaps, but watching him in preseason was enough for me to know which QB is better.

Tebow going no huddle in the spread with the clock winding down is unbelievably tough to stop (ask Chicago, SD, minny, Oakland and KC). Now he may be a bad QB but he's a tremendous football player.

I'm not saying he's not a good football player...he's a terrible passer though and I wouldn't want him to be the full time QB. Letting him get in for a series to try and throw the defense off balance and change things up is nice. I love him in the punt team role too.

I think people are sleeping on how much damage Sione Pouha's back injury has damaged this run defense btw...that's a major reason for the terrible push from the defensive line.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,452

Post#22 » by ibraheim718 » Tue Oct 9, 2012 1:39 am

Come on Remi you got to like Tebow just because his mere presence made Cushing fake an injury to come out of the game.. :lol: Tim doesn't get hit, he does the hitting. :lol:
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,496

Post#23 » by j4remi » Tue Oct 9, 2012 1:43 am

ibraheim718 wrote:Come on Remi you got to like Tebow just because his mere presence made Cushing fake an injury to come out of the game.. :lol: Tim doesn't get hit, he does the hitting. :lol:

Tebow with the wrath of God there...Cush is a great defensive player, that's a painful injury for these guys.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,452

Post#24 » by ibraheim718 » Tue Oct 9, 2012 1:45 am

Damn.. Cromartie had Joseph by a couple of steps.
hatnlvr
General Manager
And1: 1,117

Post#25 » by hatnlvr » Tue Oct 9, 2012 2:10 pm

j4remi wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
j4remi wrote:
I think Sanchez has been a serious victim of something similar to Melo (my sports philosophies are consistent even across sports :lol: ) In essence, you've got a guy who had no O-line last year and no weapons this year. He'd have to be INCREDIBLE to make this corps looking anything outside of pedestrian.

Now to be completely fair, I think the beating he took last year has led to rushed reads and throws this year and boosted his inaccuracy...I'm hoping he can calm the hell down and get his head together. He is capable of still being a good, not great but good, QB in this league. Tebow, on the other hand, is a horrendous QB. It's masked when you only see him throw once every 30 snaps, but watching him in preseason was enough for me to know which QB is better.

Tebow going no huddle in the spread with the clock winding down is unbelievably tough to stop (ask Chicago, SD, minny, Oakland and KC). Now he may be a bad QB but he's a tremendous football player.

I'm not saying he's not a good football player...he's a terrible passer though and I wouldn't want him to be the full time QB. Letting him get in for a series to try and throw the defense off balance and change things up is nice. I love him in the punt team role too.

I think people are sleeping on how much damage Sione Pouha's back injury has damaged this run defense btw...that's a major reason for the terrible push from the defensive line.

x10000

Everyone wants to b!tch about Mark's accuracy yet they are asking for the one QB with worst accuracy to replace him! :noway:
ImageImage
hatnlvr
General Manager
And1: 1,117

Post#26 » by hatnlvr » Tue Oct 9, 2012 2:12 pm

ibraheim718 wrote:Damn.. Cromartie had Joseph by a couple of steps.

The ball was under-thrown by Mark, Cro had to slow up to get the ball and by then it was sailing out of bounds, if he throws it out in front of him it's an easy TD.
ImageImage

Return to New York Jets