ImageImageImageImageImage

It's An Odd Week! Week 9: Saints @ Jets (Nov. 3, 1PM, FOX)

Moderator: Rich Rane

j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,496

Re: It's An Odd Week! Week 9: Saints @ Jets (Nov. 3, 1PM, FO 

Post#61 » by j4remi » Mon Nov 4, 2013 1:49 pm

I was there for this game about 15 rows back from the field...INCREDIBLE game. The arena was actually jumping (and that's not all that common). This season, the two games I've gone to have been the best crowds in YEARS...and we won both games, so I may have to keep showing up.

The D-line is absolutely special. Coples and Wilkerson dominated the second half especially. The secondary isn't great but the D-line helps and Dee Miliner looked a lot better imho. The safeties made some nice plays as well. Davis was all over the place. Not sure wtf was wrong with the Saints but they were blowing TO's left and right, couldn't even attempt a challenge on the Cro INT.

Geno didn't get much going but his receiving corps was ugly. Sudfeld has some potential though...he made some nice plays to get open (not always rewarded). Geno didn't have to do much though with the way Ivory ran the ball..that dude was a tank, breaking tackles and barreling over people. Only problem I have with dude is that he has no second gear. That 66 yard run is a touchdown for like 85% of RB's in the league. Cribbs was a difference maker, dude is versatile as hell. The O-Line was really good this week...still got a dumb holding call but otherwise they did great.

With a defense like this and if Ivory/Powell can maintain...we could sneak into the playoffs and be a problem child team. I'm really excited, now if we could just get some consistency.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo

Return to New York Jets