ImageImageImageImageImage

Week 13: Dolphins @ Jets (Dec. 1st, 1PM, CBS)

Moderator: Rich Rane

TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Re: Week 13: Dolphins @ Jets (Dec. 1st, 1PM, CBS) 

Post#21 » by TKF » Sun Dec 1, 2013 8:24 pm

Flaming Mo wrote:Ed Reed really was a great Addition... NOT! As a part time Player he would have been ok but of course Rex thinks it is 2005 and starts him...

The Overall ineptiness of this Team is crazy... we had a promising season going but we are now a complete clusterf....

CROMARITE not healthy and milliner just stinks right now.. they can't guard brian Hartline.. nuff said..

Offensively the worst unit I have ever seen on any level.. pee wee league, HS, college, pros... every level..

just not professional at all to be this bad......

what a dissapointment..

I am glad we brought in sims.. just to show people that smith has no one to throw to.. the offense sucks..
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Post#22 » by zilby » Sun Dec 1, 2013 8:43 pm

No TD. Defense is garbage right now. Offense is atrocious. I agree with TKF, I'm glad Geno got benched to expose our terrible receivers.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
Flaming Mo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 225

Post#23 » by Flaming Mo » Sun Dec 1, 2013 8:46 pm

TKF wrote:
Flaming Mo wrote:Ed Reed really was a great Addition... NOT! As a part time Player he would have been ok but of course Rex thinks it is 2005 and starts him...

The Overall ineptiness of this Team is crazy... we had a promising season going but we are now a complete clusterf....

CROMARITE not healthy and milliner just stinks right now.. they can't guard brian Hartline.. nuff said..

Offensively the worst unit I have ever seen on any level.. pee wee league, HS, college, pros... every level..

what a dissapointment..

I am glad we brought in sims.. just to show people that smith has no one to throw to.. the offense sucks..

A couple of weeks ago it seemed this was a gritty Young Team... now we have Ed Reed rolling around in his wheelchair out there and Antonio Allen rides the pine...

Very dissapointing as you said how this season has gone down in a fire... I love Rex and he does not have a lot to work with but this is now the third season in a row his squad has taken a nose dive in the second half of the year...
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies...
Shark
Lead Assistant
And1: 980

Post#24 » by Shark » Sun Dec 1, 2013 10:06 pm

And Allen happens to be our best performer in the secondary.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#25 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Dec 2, 2013 12:17 am

The thing with Simms is that he is decisive in which he does not hesitate, whether good or bad.

At least the team gave me half a season to be content about, I expected worse.

The one thing that is bad about geno is that he stares down his receivers, and holds the ball too long.

i'd be fine with whomever starts next week, both QB's arent good imo...whomever looks good in practice should get it.

but nobody is gonna make our receivers look good...they are doo-doo.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#26 » by TKF » Mon Dec 2, 2013 1:21 am

Flaming Mo wrote:
TKF wrote:

what a dissapointment..

A couple of weeks ago it seemed this was a gritty Young Team... now we have Ed Reed rolling around in his wheelchair out there and Antonio Allen rides the pine...

Very dissapointing as you said how this season has gone down in a fire... I love Rex and he does not have a lot to work with but this is now the third season in a row his squad has taken a nose dive in the second half of the year...

I agree, not sure why Ed reed comes in and Allen goes right to bench... Allen has been playing well.. another odd move and I like Ed reed....

the sad thing is, we are still in the wild card race... miami is going to lose another two games.. trust me.. but I almost rather have the higher draft pick.... we need the talent...

very dissapointing because when you look at it, just a little bit better play from the offense and we beat the patriots earlier this year in that low scoring game.... and a couple of other games in which we could not score...

just a lot of missed opportunities..

Return to New York Jets