Rex Ryan Will Return For 2014 Season

Moderator: Rich Rane

Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,790

Rex Ryan Will Return For 2014 Season 

Post#1 » by Rich Rane » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:09 am

“This is the start of something really big for the New York Jets. We have a young team that is on the ascent, that is going to get even better next year,” Johnson said after Ryan led the Jets to a 20-7 stomping of the Dolphins. “We’ve got another year with Rex and his staff and I think it’s really going to be good. I’m very, very hopeful.”

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article ... b2d1605043

I'll say this for Rex, he's earned another season. I sure as hell didn't expect the Jets to finish at .500. I couldn't put up a great argument for anyone arguing the Jets would win more than 3 games coming to the season. Now whether the Jets should sign Rex long term? Huh...
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Re: Rex Ryan Will Return For 2014 Season 

Post#2 » by zilby » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:42 am

Rex deserves it. 8-8 with the offense we have is remarkable. Hopefully we can find some receivers this offseason and Geno puts in a lot of work, and we'll get back to playoff ball.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Re: Rex Ryan Will Return For 2014 Season 

Post#3 » by TKF » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Great move. I really like the direction this young team is going in. Geno looks to be growing, I also like that nelson kid as well at WR.. we need to address the offense in the draft, but the guys love rex, they play for each other, I think we will have a big year next season.

Go jets!

Return to New York Jets