SEASON OVER!!

Moderator: Rich Rane

TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

SEASON OVER!! 

Post#1 » by TKF » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:53 pm

This is it for me. Lose to a texans team who had TJ yates looking like Aaron Rogers, only against the Jets..

that 150m secondary got torched. Revis you lost more than a step.

ryan fitzpatrick, you are a nice guy but a below average QB.

Call me when this team can draft a stud QB, a sure handed wide receiver and some QB's who are not past their prime making a ton of money...
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Re: SEASON OVER!! 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:21 pm

It's not over yet! Not by a long shot and it's not the QB. We are a few drops away from being 7-3. Yeah we pretty much lost all the tiebreakers in the AFC. BUT, the Texans did beat the undefeated Bengals and their D is on fire. They will probably win the division. We do have the tiebreaker over the Colts and the Raiders are 4-6, I don't see them finishing better than .500, probably 7-9. All we have to do is finish with a better record than either the Chiefs OR Steelers, and finish equal or better to the Colts. Steelers have a tough schedule, they could finish 8-8, but I lean to 9-7 for them. The Jets have to finish 9-7 at worst to get in, and it is crucial that we beat the phins this Sunday and beat the Bills in the last game.

This is why Jets fans are terrible. So quick to give up. Revis barely even played against the Texans before getting the concussion. Revis is still either #1 or #2 in the NFL. When Mangold is out it's like night and day. When Pryor is out it makes a huge difference and that was his first game back. Nobody ever thought this team could run the table and win the superbowl going in, but if we can start 4-1, then surely it's not out of the realm of possibility to go 3-2 or better down the stretch and make the playoffs. The only really tough game we have left is the Patriots. We face Giants (5-6), Titans (2-9), Patriots, Bills (5-6), Cowboys (3-8). If we don't go 4-1 or 3-2 at worst I'll be extremely shocked.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
BRIGGS
Analyst
And1: 128

Re: SEASON OVER!! 

Post#3 » by BRIGGS » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:36 pm

TKF you couldnt be more off if you tried.

Great season need W next week--imperative.

Pitt coming back yesterday was brutal--Im scared those teams will run the table--we need to beat NE I think we will. RF has been nothing short of spectacular.
Vanilla Ice is the best rap artist of all time

Return to New York Jets