Awful, man.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,752

Re: Jets Hiring Adam Gase as Head Coach 

Post#2 » by Rich Rane » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:20 am

Probably should've cleaned house and fired Maccagnan.
nayyyyyyyyo09
Junior
And1: 68

Post#3 » by nayyyyyyyyo09 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:12 am

You guys are not football fans if you haven’t seen what Gase did in Miami. He gave RT, Jay Cutler, and Peyton Manning the best years of their career. He took a Projected THREE win team this year and didn’t get knocked out of playoff contention until week 16. To top things off from that season, the dolphins were the 7th most injured team in the league. He was 23-25 but half those games were with Brock Osweiler, Matt Moore, and a retired Jay Cutler who wanted 10 million and nothing else. If you guys can’t shut your mouths and atleast give this guy a chance, you can’t join the Gase bandwagon 10 years down the line when they’re competing for and winning rings. Not to mention Peyton called the Hets and told them to hire Gase. Oh, AND DARNOLD TOLD THE JETS TO DO THE SAME THING! Why must you guys speak before doing some research. At worst, Gase is the perfect guy to mentor and improve Darnold to become a franchise QB you guys need.
GDubbs4
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#4 » by GDubbs4 » Thu Feb 7, 2019 11:48 pm

If Adam Gase can develop Sam Darnold, to not only reach, but surprise his potential, this will be a great hire by the Jets.
Grover
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#5 » by Grover » Sun Mar 3, 2019 1:32 pm

I'm less concerned about the coach than I am about MacCagnan running the draft and spending the available money on free agents with his job on the line. I'm hoping for a paradigm shift on offensive lineman from a guy out of the Charlie Casserly tree of drafting them late and coaching them up which hasn't produced one worthy starter during his tenure. Short of a couple of early first round picks who fell in their laps and were blatantly obvious choices, Mac's been an unmitigated failure at drafting talent. I'd prefer Jeff Risdon do the drafting by a country mile.

Return to New York Jets