OT: Raiders least desirable team to play for

Moderator: HMFFL

RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Re: OT: Raiders least desirable team to play for 

Post#1861 » by RoyalMajesty » Tue Apr 7, 2015 9:05 am

Quake Griffin wrote:I'm with it. I'll start spreading my topics out as they come.

I'll link here for the time being just so twink and royal have no excuse.

I don't have no excuses. It's you and the mod that be having the excuses for Reggie McKenzie.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#1862 » by FNQ » Tue Apr 7, 2015 4:20 pm

And the Raiders organization, specifically Mark Davis, is making excuses too.

Though I dont think our best rebuilding effort in 20 years needs to be excused
Twinkie defense
RealGM
And1: 1,085

Post#1863 » by Twinkie defense » Tue Apr 7, 2015 9:12 pm

Neddy wrote:thanks for the ban for something that was obviously a joke, but fine, take the damn tread and go back to your warriors forum.

at this point i think i would rather prefer to just man the empty raider forum as the raiders will be in LA next year anyway and none of you guys will even want to be around anyhow.

I was a Raiders fan when they were in LA before, I'm not going to stop being a Raiders fan if they go back to LA.

Why you have a problem posting in a Raiders thread in another forum is a mystery to me. Start one in the Clippers thread if you want, we can talk about the move there.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1864 » by FNQ » Tue Apr 7, 2015 9:55 pm

Or we can use the Raiders forum. Its not going anywhere regardless of where the team moves.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#1865 » by Neddy » Wed Apr 8, 2015 2:48 am

Twinkie defense wrote:
Neddy wrote:thanks for the ban for something that was obviously a joke, but fine, take the damn tread and go back to your warriors forum.

at this point i think i would rather prefer to just man the empty raider forum as the raiders will be in LA next year anyway and none of you guys will even want to be around anyhow.

I was a Raiders fan when they were in LA before, I'm not going to stop being a Raiders fan if they go back to LA.

Why you have a problem posting in a Raiders thread in another forum is a mystery to me. Start one in the Clippers thread if you want, we can talk about the move there.

.... because this is the raiders forum...... and Im glad you would support this team regardless where they may end up. and no I won't start a raiders tread in the clippers forum. maybe it's just my personality but starting a thread about any particular team in not only in another team's forum but entirely a different sport, seems to go against everything i know and believe about internet posting.... haha
ehhhhh f it.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#1866 » by Neddy » Wed Apr 8, 2015 2:51 am

FireNellieQuick wrote:Or we can use the Raiders forum. Its not going anywhere regardless of where the team moves.

:thumbsup:
ehhhhh f it.
Twinkie defense
RealGM
And1: 1,085

Post#1867 » by Twinkie defense » Wed Apr 8, 2015 3:49 am

A lot of OT topics get posted in the Warriors thread. Community is bigger than team or sport.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1868 » by FNQ » Wed Apr 8, 2015 5:00 pm

From the big boss:

I have noticed a few forums with MLB, NFL and NHL Threads.

I am not going to reveal the Forums but these threads need to be closed by this time next week (Let's call it Friday April 10th at Noon U.S. EST)

You can always move the thread to the appropriate forum although if it is a huge thread, just lock it and link Users to the appropriate forum.

Please note that if needed, the Forum's Moderators can request that I come over and lock it so they are not a party pooper or a grinch.

I still hope to get another navigation option that will better link everything together but for now, I encourage pushing the MyForums option.

When asked if we could 'ghost' these topics (leave an link in the original forum but have that link bring them to the correct forum, where the thread actually is):

Yes, as long as it is not one big thread for everything. Ex: A big general thread.

So on the whole, RGM is looking to move away from the NBA-exclusive community with a few sports outliers, and trying to expand into other sports. So sometime the week of the draft, probably that Monday, I'll lock this thread and encourage more topic-specific threads to be opened. There won't be many at first, so the transition should be easy, should posters be willing.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#1869 » by Neddy » Thu Apr 9, 2015 5:08 am

Twinkie defense wrote:A lot of OT topics get posted in the Warriors thread. Community is bigger than team or sport.

i don't care
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,644

Post#1870 » by Quake Griffin » Thu Apr 9, 2015 5:38 am

Neddy wrote:
Twinkie defense wrote:A lot of OT topics get posted in the Warriors thread. Community is bigger than team or sport.

i don't care

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders