Who do you guys want in free agency?

Moderator: HMFFL

FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Re: Who do you guys want in free agency? 

Post#21 » by FNQ » Fri Mar 6, 2015 12:23 am

The popular fantasy trade now is with the Eagles: Mychal Kendricks, #20, #52, and next year's 2nd for #4 (Mariota).

But, Winston is now being picked apart by draft gurus and the reviews aren't all favorable. There's still a legitimate chance the Bucs take Mariota 1st, which turns all of our trade situations into wasted time. I doubt the Browns will be interested in Winston after the whole Johnny Football fiasco. I know the Eagles won't want to trade anymore either.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#22 » by Quake Griffin » Fri Mar 6, 2015 2:24 am

FireNellieQuick wrote:The popular fantasy trade now is with the Eagles: Mychal Kendricks, #20, #52, and next year's 2nd for #4 (Mariota).

But, Winston is now being picked apart by draft gurus and the reviews aren't all favorable. There's still a legitimate chance the Bucs take Mariota 1st, which turns all of our trade situations into wasted time. I doubt the Browns will be interested in Winston after the whole Johnny Football fiasco. I know the Eagles won't want to trade anymore either.

Pretty good haul if you ask me.

That, Cobb, Suh and a RG replacement or a LG and move Gabe to RG…whatever.
perfect offseason.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
azncorruptedo17
Starter
And1: 222

Post#23 » by azncorruptedo17 » Sat Mar 7, 2015 6:24 pm

FireNellieQuick wrote:The popular fantasy trade now is with the Eagles: Mychal Kendricks, #20, #52, and next year's 2nd for #4 (Mariota).

haven't watched kendricks too much, how was he? and i honestly do not mind all that for the #4 pick, and tbh i think bucs will get winston for sure.

Mariota has terrible 2nd look passing or whatever they call it, he can't make that throw after the 1st look is covered. saw it often esp vs osu. Eagles need him, and this probably the best chance for them. although, i would try to entice em for next year's 1st instead ;)
Clipper fan since '95!!
azncorruptedo17
Starter
And1: 222

Post#24 » by azncorruptedo17 » Mon Mar 9, 2015 9:37 pm

Revis option wasn't picked up :O
Clipper fan since '95!!

Return to Las Vegas Raiders