Congrats to Tim Brown on Making the HoF

Moderator: HMFFL

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Congrats to Tim Brown on Making the HoF 

Post#1 » by Quake Griffin » Sun Feb 1, 2015 2:15 pm

!!!!!!

Met the guy before and he was more than nice enough to shake my hand and snap a photo with me at a restaurant when I was younger. I have no idea where that photo is but I never forgot it.

He deserves the thread whether or not this place gets traffic or not.
Congrats.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Re: Congrats to Tim Brown on Making the HoF 

Post#2 » by FNQ » Sun Feb 1, 2015 6:52 pm

Good for him... my favorite Raider picture was in the 01 season, where I was fortunate enough to get a picture with both him and Jerry Rice. Too cool. Also had a 'Quick Silver' poster of Tim Brown from his early Raider days. Wonder who the next Raider HoFer will be... I'm not sure C-Wood will go in as a Raider, unfortunately.
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,759

Post#3 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Sun Feb 1, 2015 6:52 pm

Congratulations Tim Brown! Very awesome! Fantastic! :P! :)! :D!
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#4 » by Neddy » Sun Feb 1, 2015 11:27 pm

FireNellieQuick wrote:Good for him... my favorite Raider picture was in the 01 season, where I was fortunate enough to get a picture with both him and Jerry Rice. Too cool. Also had a 'Quick Silver' poster of Tim Brown from his early Raider days. Wonder who the next Raider HoFer will be... I'm not sure C-Wood will go in as a Raider, unfortunately.

i have had Tim Brown's jersey since early 90s and got me a Jerry Rice jersey that year. only two Raider home black jerseys i still wear proudly. (the last being Rolando McClain's authentic.... smh. and have a white CWood away jersey from his second year as a raider)

anywho, about the damn time for Timmy. the most class to represent this franchise i can ever remember.
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders