ImageImageImage

SOUL

Philly KDub
Sixth Man
And1: 87

SOUL 

Post#1 » by Philly KDub » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:08 pm

this may be a little off topic but im wondering how many of you guys follow Soul from AFL. im beginning to become a big fan of Soul. i just find AFL very entertaining and i get to watch football during the spring.
bech01a1
Senior
And1: 0

Post#2 » by bech01a1 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:21 pm

I actually just went to my first Soul game Monday night vs. Georgia Force. Although, I didn't go as a Soul fan. I went with my best friend to root for Georgia, because his cousin plays for them. I gotta say I was pretty impressed overall. There was more people there then I expected. I would say atleast 13,000 fans were there, and they were very loud and passionate. I would definitely go again.
Philly KDub
Sixth Man
And1: 87

Post#3 » by Philly KDub » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:49 pm

bech01a1 wrote:I actually just went to my first Soul game Monday night vs. Georgia Force. Although, I didn't go as a Soul fan. I went with my best friend to root for Georgia, because his cousin plays for them. I gotta say I was pretty impressed overall. There was more people there then I expected. I would say atleast 13,000 fans were there, and they were very loud and passionate. I would definitely go again.

yea i can tell. i would like to go see their game one day. AFL is starting to grow and i hope they can continue to grow.
APerna
Editor
And1: 1

Post#4 » by APerna » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:01 pm

I've tried to get into it, but have failed miserably
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.

Return to Philadelphia Eagles