ImageImageImage

Reid To Blame?

APerna
Editor
And1: 1

Reid To Blame? 

Post#1 » by APerna » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:40 am

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I thought you all might find this interesting:

http://football.realgm.com/src_teamarti ... ladelphia/
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.
m23uza1hem36
Starter

Re: Reid To Blame? 

Post#2 » by m23uza1hem36 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 pm

I blame him for the losses against the Giants, and the Eagles. We are not a goal line running team, we're not mad to get tough 5 yards, we're built around our Quarterbacks ability to run and the play action with a very talented Westbrook. The final 2 plays in the game against the Giants disgusted me completely.
Follow @mouzaihem
sixers_610
General Manager
And1: 68

Post#3 » by sixers_610 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:57 am

We tied the freakin Bengals. The 1-8-(and now)1 Bengals.
Reks
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Reks » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:19 am

This season is over. It's damn ridulous to lose to the damn Bengals. How does McNabb pass 58 times??? When we have one of the most talented Runningbacks in the league. Andy Reid needs to get the hell out of here. Give that stupid QB one more chance, get a coach that is WAY more balanced, use Westbrook WAY more, and sign a big time receiver. Every contender has a go-to reciever that is consistent. Didn't Boldin want to be traded earlier?? We need a coaching change; the rest of this season is meaningless.
menflavor
easily the worst realgm screen name
m23uza1hem36
Starter

Post#5 » by m23uza1hem36 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 am

The Cool Kids wrote:This season is over. It's damn ridulous to lose to the damn Bengals. How does McNabb pass 58 times??? When we have one of the most talented Runningbacks in the league. Andy Reid needs to get the hell out of here. Give that stupid QB one more chance, get a coach that is WAY more balanced, use Westbrook WAY more, and sign a big time receiver. Every contender has a go-to reciever that is consistent. Didn't Boldin want to be traded earlier?? We need a coaching change; the rest of this season is meaningless.

I agree to an extent, I'm not ready to throw in the towel I still have hopes and they still have a chance to make the playoffs, remember the tie was actually a good thing considering we could, should have lost that game.
Follow @mouzaihem

Return to Philadelphia Eagles