ImageImageImage

Playoff Picture

Ong_dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 351

Playoff Picture 

Post#1 » by Ong_dynasty » Tue Dec 9, 2008 1:36 am

I thought I would start a thread about our Playoff Chances

At the moment we are 1/2 game off behind the Boys and the Falcons.

We still need the Falcons to lose one so it will be in our hands (they also have quite an easyish schedule which makes me scared)

Am I the only one that is so annoyed at how good we should have been from the beginning if we just had a balanced offense?!
Oh well..
Hopefully next year Marty gets to run the play calling
ForeverTFC
RealGM
And1: 14,449

Re: Playoff Picture 

Post#2 » by ForeverTFC » Tue Dec 9, 2008 2:31 am

The playoffs are basically in our hands now, with games versus the skins and the cowboys. If we win the next three games were second place in the division no matter how the other teams do in their other two games.

I agree with you on the easy sched the Falcons have with TB Minny and STL. Their next week opponent is TB though and I think they would want to keep up at the top of that division and that game could very well be the loss we need for ATL.

How much does that loss to chicago hurt right now?
Ong_dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 351

Post#3 » by Ong_dynasty » Tue Dec 9, 2008 2:43 am

tha-prince wrote:The playoffs are basically in our hands now, with games versus the skins and the cowboys. If we win the next three games were second place in the division no matter how the other teams do in their other two games.

I agree with you on the easy sched the Falcons have with TB Minny and STL. Their next week opponent is TB though and I think they would want to keep up at the top of that division and that game could very well be the loss we need for ATL.

How much does that loss to chicago hurt right now?

Well the lose against Chicago, The draw against the Bengals..I even think the Giants in our home as well..
To say we left alot on the field is an understatement..
But by saying that we wouldnt have this never say die attitude that we seem to have now..so you never know...
But finishing second does not guarantee playoffs..as the NFC south is surprisingly quite good..
But I do think if we do win all our games we should be in the playoffs
m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Post#4 » by m23uza1hem36 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:05 am

We make the playoffs, I think we have as a good of a chance as anyone else to win it all. Last few years we've let games get away, last year is really one and this year I believe we should of won at least three games (Bengals, Bears, Cowboys) but made a careless mistake near the end of the game or just flat out didn't give it our best as for our chances, I'm with you that I believe the Falcons getting a loss would really allow us to control our own destiny however if we win all our games I do believe we make the playoffs regardless of the other teams, I am a bit worried about the Cleveland game and the Cowboys game, even though I believe this teams mindset is positive right now we are sort of the like the Detroit Pistons who lose games they should win when they need them.
Follow @mouzaihem
APerna
Editor

Post#5 » by APerna » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:35 am

Dallas is about to lose to Baltimore!

We need this!
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.
ForeverTFC
RealGM
And1: 14,449

Post#6 » by ForeverTFC » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:42 pm

TB lose today. All in our hands. beat the skins and get revenge against the cowboys and were in.
m23uza1hem36
Starter

Post#7 » by m23uza1hem36 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:42 pm

It's in our hands baby, lets do it, our playoffs started 3 weeks ago. Let's make it official.
Follow @mouzaihem

Return to Philadelphia Eagles