ImageImageImage

Wild Card Weekend: Eagles Vs. Cowboys

m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Wild Card Weekend: Eagles Vs. Cowboys 

Post#1 » by m23uza1hem36 » Sat Jan 9, 2010 10:50 pm

Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) Vs. Dallas Cowboys (11-5)

At Cowboys Stadium

Saturday, January 9
NBC, 8:00pm ET
Radio: 94 WYSP/610 WIP
Sirius: 125

Tight end Brent Celek says that despite last week's loss to the Cowboys, the Eagles are plenty confident and ready for tonight's rematch in the NFC wild card round.

"Our team is confident. We've got our swagger," Celek said. "It's not something we lost just by losing one game. We're excited to play them again. They embarrassed us. We're ready to play."

Linebacker Will Witherspoon said that fans shouldn't worry about seeing nerves play a role.

"I think we're very well prepared," Witherspoon said. "I think the best part is I don't think anybody is nervous about it. Nobody is thinking twice about it. We're ready to go."

Ever since last week's shutout loss, the Eagles players have talked about the rare opportunity to get another crack at the same team just a week later in a game with so much on the line.

"It's obviously going to be a great opportunity. We've been graced with another chance, a third chance, an opportunity to come out here and play and we'll relish the opportunity," said fullback Leonard Weaver.

The Cowboys won both of the regular season meetings between the two teams. The Eagles have to mentally block out those two previous results and draw from the confidence built during the team's six-game win streak prior to last week's loss.

Team Leaders:
ImageImageImageImage
QB D. McNabb, WR D. Jackson, DE T. Cole, CB A. Samuels

ImageImageImageImage
QB T. Romo, WR M. Austin, OLB D. Ware, NT J. Ratliff
Follow @mouzaihem
I am Ra
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Wild Card Weekend: Eagles Vs. Cowboys 

Post#2 » by I am Ra » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 am

Go Eagles, man i do not want the cowgirls to win this game.

-your fellow neighborhood giant fan

Return to Philadelphia Eagles