Roethlisberger not popular Steeler 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 am

el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Re: Roethlisberger not popular Steeler 

Post#2 » by el loco » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:46 pm

I know for a fact that Terry Bradshaw doesn't like him, and now it is starting to come out where players don't like him. I know Ken Whisenhunt didn't like him when he was with the Steelers. It seems like Big Ben has a history of alienating himself from his team and coaches.

It makes a person wonder what Tomlin really thinks of him.
Canomad
Banned User
And1: 69

Post#3 » by Canomad » Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 am

personally i am a huge big ben fan on the field and since hes been with us we have enjoyed 2 super bowl victories. that being said he needs to grow up off the field because hes on his last life as a steeler. i think one more mishap from him and hes out the door and i would HATE to see that happen. you saw that we got nothing for santonio because of his past. we potentially could have gotten a top 10 pick for ben in the draft this year. or atleast that was the talk. one more blemish on bens record and he will given away for peanuts just like santonio.

now take a step back and think about that, this offseason we could have lost both holmes and rothlisberger........that would have been a dramatic change to say the least.

BEN IF YOU READ REALGM GROW THE HELL UP! WE NEED YOU!
Tomahawk226
Junior
And1: 8

Post#4 » by Tomahawk226 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm

I was quick to defend Big Ben after the first saga, but this summers revelations have changed my opinion of him, I do not think he is the best guy. It would be impossible for me to root against him on the field though.

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers