Retired Mod
And1: 0

Raiders (5-4) @ Steelers (6-3) 

Post#1 » by el loco » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 am

Image VSImage

Heinz Field Pittsburgh, PA.
1pm. EST on CBS

Preview:

Even with their worst home loss since 2006 fresh in their minds and an injury list that keeps growing, the Pittsburgh Steelers say they're not headed for another midseason collapse. Beating a team that played a significant part in last season's downfall would be a good way to prove it. The Oakland Raiders were in last place when they stunned the Steelers at Heinz Field last year, but they'll be looking to keep at least a share of the AFC West lead by earning a fourth straight win Sunday.

Pittsburgh (6-3) didn't look anything like a team that could take over sole possession of first place in the AFC North, letting Tom Brady throw for 350 yards in a 39-26 loss. The defeat was the Steelers' worst at Heinz Field since falling 31-7 to Baltimore on Dec. 24, 2006.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011210 ... full-story

Raiders Cheerleaders:

el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Re: Raiders (5-4) @ Steelers (6-3) 

Post#2 » by el loco » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 pm

I thought that this was going to be a better game then it was. I even went to a poker party for the first 3 quarters of it thinking I was going to catch some smash mouth football on both sides of the ball with a few buddies. No such luck. We needed the win, but I like to see it come from a challenge.

Redman would have been a decent fantasy pickup for someone needing a rb today.

35-3 Steelers.

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers