Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Jets (9-4) @ Steelers (10-3) 

Post#1 » by el loco » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:04 pm

ImageVs Image

When: 4:15 pm. EST. on CBS

Where: Heinz Field Pittsburgh, PA.

When Jets have the ball: The Jets have scored just nine points in the past two games and haven't scored a touchdown in nine quarters. They will be facing a defense that leads the AFC in fewest points allowed (198). QB Mark Sanchez has the lowest completion percentage (53.3) of any AFC quarterback and has thrown at least one interception in the past eight games. Sanchez likes to spread the ball to different receivers, but especially likes to dump the ball to RB LaDainian Tomlinson, who leads the team with 837 yards rushing and also has a team-high 49 receptions. Sanchez will look to make big plays with former Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes (41 catches, 620 yards) and Braylon Edwards (17.7 ypc, 6 TDs). Sanchez has been sacked 26 times while the Steelers are tied for the NFL lead with 39.

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=64523

When Steelers have the ball: The offense has had problems with productivity and efficiency. The team has scored just two touchdowns in the past three games and the offense has committed 19 major penalties in the past four. But, despite the drought, the Steelers have moved the ball, averaging 358 yards, 21 first downs and 38 minutes in time of possession in those three games. QB Ben Roethlisberger continues to take a pounding behind an offensive line that has allowed him to be sacked 16 times in the past four games. He will face a Jets defense that has 32 sacks and relies on blitz pressure. LB Jason Taylor of Woodland Hills is the league's active career sack leader (1311???2), but his playing time has decreased and he is used only in pass-rush situations. Roethlisberger has thrown just one INT and the offense has committed just three turnovers in the past four games. The Jets have injury problems at safety, where they are down to Brodney Pool and recently signed Emanuel Cook.

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/sho ... hp?t=64523

Steelers Babe
el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Jets (9-4) @ Steelers (10-3) 

Post#2 » by el loco » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

Well, that sucked. This was another game that the steelers let slip away in the 2nd half. Our offensive coordinator needs to be fired, he calls the worst games. Who in their right mind calls a delayed counter run from the end zone? And he called it for Mewelde Moore of all people. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I never thought I would see the day where I can't wait for Big Ben to be gone, but I am so tired of his ass, he always tries to keep the play alive instead of throwing it away. Today he fumbled twice late in the game doing it. Once the steelers make the playoffs, they are looking more and more like a one and done team.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#3 » by SD2042 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 am

From a distance, she also resembles Jessica Alba. Today has been surreal at best. Some asswipes stole my dad's car last night using a wrecker. The jackasses were brazen b/c they did dat sht kinda early like sometime after midnight. My dad was going to get some presents out the car when he realize the car was gone. Cops came by, we told them what happened and such. All of us were mad to sht and barely slept. Just real crzy.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies

Post#4 » by SD2042 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 am

I barely watched the game until like the last 4 mins of it. Like you said, that draw @ the end zone was dumb as all get out. smh.
el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by el loco » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 am

SD2042 wrote:From a distance, she also resembles Jessica Alba. Today has been surreal at best. Some asswipes stole my dad's car last night using a wrecker. The jackasses were brazen b/c they did dat sht kinda early like sometime after midnight. My dad was going to get some presents out the car when he realize the car was gone. Cops came by, we told them what happened and such. All of us were mad to sht and barely slept. Just real crzy.

That is messed up, did you guys get it back?
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies

Post#6 » by SD2042 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 am

No we haven't. I don't expect us to see the car again. It's a Buick with a GM motor for an engine. It's consider top of the line b/c it's a straight in engine and it's easier to fix than the more difficult sideways engines the auto industry has resorted to today. Cars like the one my dad had are main targets for auto theft due to it's straight in engine quality. So it's less likely we'll see the car again unless a miracle just happen to be in the works.
el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by el loco » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

SD2042 wrote:No we haven't. I don't expect us to see the car again. It's a Buick with a GM motor for an engine. It's consider top of the line b/c it's a straight in engine and it's easier to fix than the more difficult sideways engines the auto industry has resorted to today. Cars like the one my dad had are main targets for auto theft due to it's straight in engine quality. So it's less likely we'll see the car again unless a miracle just happen to be in the works.

You don't have any clue at all as to who it could have been that did it? Do you think it was someone from your neighborhood, if so, keep an eye open for the gifts/presents. It's usually someone that knew where the car is normally parked, and that knew of when the best time to try to jack it would be. I will almost guarantee you that someone close by knows something about it, which is good and bad at the same time. Good luck, and hopefully your father will make out well on the insurance claim.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies

Post#8 » by SD2042 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:58 am

Unfortunately none of us have no clue who did. All we know is that the bastards used a wrecker to pull the car away from the driveway. My parents just returned home from shopping. We all do our best to make sure no one tails us at anytime. We did come to the same conclusion late Saturday night that perhaps we might've been scoped out. Given how brazen the chance they went to steal the car. :nonono: Thieves always wanna take what you work hard and earn to get. Whoever is responsible, I hope justice haunts them down like the snakes they are.

And thx for the support loco. Appreciate it.

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers