Chargers@ Ravens

Moderator: bwgood77

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,450

Re: Chargers@ Ravens 

Post#41 » by Revived » Mon Dec 1, 2014 8:43 am

bwgood77 wrote:Funny thing is, if we win out we could get the 1 seed, though I think Denver would have the tiebreaker so they would also need to lose against someone else.

I doubt we win out. We still make stupid mistakes and the Pats will be pissed next week when they come in to town and Peyton will probably go off against our sorry secondary as well.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,482

Re: Chargers@ Ravens 

Post#42 » by bwgood77 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:46 am

matt131 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
matt131 wrote:Does McCoy think its cute not to kick it through the end zone, or is Novak just unable to do so? Cause if its the later, than we need a new kickoff guy

Novak is unable to do so. His career long fg is 53 yards. It takes 65 to get to the end zone.

These mistakes are SO frustrating. I can't believe Weddle did that. Add that to the Fluker forced fumble and it seems we just try to take ourselves out of games at times.

Finally Oliver is in there though...they NEED to get him into open space......running up the middle with our line and good run Ds isn't going to do it consistently, no matter who is running it.

Yeah I completely lost it on Royal's fumble. It would be a much different game had we scored a TD on that drive.

Also, is Scifres able to kick it through the end zone? I don't know if punters ever kick off, but it'd be worth training him to do.

Our run game is nonexistent. And no we're on our 5th center? haha football gods just love the chargers

Where did you go? Give up on the Bolts?

Return to Los Angeles Chargers