Are we the worst team?

Moderator: bwgood77

JayBenzy
Freshman
And1: 49

Are we the worst team? 

Post#1 » by JayBenzy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Sure feels like it. I know our top 2 WR is out but damn we cant score and on top of that we can't run.
Any thoughts?
"I thought we got off to a decent start when we were 7-5 three weeks into the season"
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Re: Are we the worst team? 

Post#2 » by bwgood77 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:55 am

JayBenzy wrote:Sure feels like it. I know our top 2 WR is out but damn we cant score and on top of that we can't run.
Any thoughts?

No. The Chiefs are on fire and I had become so disinterested the last few weeks (hadn't missed a game in a VERY long time prior to then) but I saw we still were a dropped pass in the endzone from tying it. Plus we were very much in the road games in Cincy and GB and had a bad miscue early in Cincy (Allen dropped a punt return on like our own 10) and we lost by 4, and at GB we had a chance to win on the last play. Then Pitt beat us on the last play. Those three teams are legit good.

But then we got decimated by injuries. I don't think the talent is near the best or that McCoy is a particularly good coach...I used to think he was pretty good...I don't know if he is the problem, or if it is the talent, or both...but I do think this was disheartening to read...

http://football.realgm.com/wiretap/35866/Bruce-Arians-Was-Snubbed-By-Bears-Eagles-Browns-Chargers
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,421

Post#3 » by Revived » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Unfortunately, not. We had a shot at #1 pick but that's gone now.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Post#4 » by bwgood77 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:01 am

JayBenzy wrote:Sure feels like it. I know our top 2 WR is out but damn we cant score and on top of that we can't run.
Any thoughts?

So do you think we will be better this year?

Return to Los Angeles Chargers