Mike Williams

Moderator: bwgood77

matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,764

Mike Williams 

Post#1 » by matt131 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Just heard he might need back surgery that would end (more, prevent) his rookie season. I can't believe the luck we've had with our two young guys (last year Bosa's injury) and our WRs in general. Actually all of our injuries! Haha seriously though, I was very excited to watch Williams and Allen play together. I would rather give up William's rookie year in order to elongate his career though. As long as our offensive line improves and keeps Rivers on his back and opens up lanes for Gordon, I still think we can do well.
matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,764

Re: Mike Williams 

Post#2 » by matt131 » Wed Aug 2, 2017 6:40 pm

Holy crap now Lamp is injured?!?! Our first AND second round picks are hurt. We literally have the worst luck EVER

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,464

Re: Mike Williams 

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:03 am

matt131 wrote:Just heard he might need back surgery that would end (more, prevent) his rookie season. I can't believe the luck we've had with our two young guys (last year Bosa's injury) and our WRs in general. Actually all of our injuries! Haha seriously though, I was very excited to watch Williams and Allen play together. I would rather give up William's rookie year in order to elongate his career though. As long as our offensive line improves and keeps Rivers on his back and opens up lanes for Gordon, I still think we can do well.

I agree. Hopefully he comes back this year. And yeah, it really sucks Lamp is out too. Didn't miss a game in his four year college career.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers