Why is This Board so Dead?

Moderator: bwgood77

TheJordanRule
Veteran
And1: 1,251

Why is This Board so Dead? 

Post#1 » by TheJordanRule » Sun May 2, 2021 9:16 pm

We just drafted an All Pro left tackle, AND CB, and there's nobody to celebrate this with. With threads from 2016, this board hardly inspires confidence. What happened? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,758

Re: Why is This Board so Dead? 

Post#2 » by matt131 » Sun May 2, 2021 9:56 pm

I mostly use RealGM for basketball, but i'd love it if the Chargers threads got popular again.

I know one guy (bwgood77) who is both a Suns and Chargers fan so he comments on this forum a bit. Very good insight from him.

Hopefully with the new coaching staff and an electric young QB, more Charger fans start to emerge. However, after growing up in San Diego and then moving just north of LA a few years ago, I can tell you that there aren't many Charger fans outside of the San Diego area even after the Chargers moved. If the Rams suck this year and we surprise with a really good record, things may change. But even with LT and Rivers, the Chargers were very much a San Diego team and that was about it.

Definitely agree, though. Slater and Samuel Jr. are going to be studs! Really great players that fell to us. I'm excited for Palmer as well. Reminds me of Malcolm Floyd a bit.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers