Re: Hard to watch Aaron Rodgers now 

Post#42 » by clyde21 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:48 am

Chase Daniel trending on Twitter. Lol.
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Post#43 » by I_am_1z » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:50 am

clyde21 wrote:Chase Daniel trending on Twitter. Lol.

Even with Kaepernick's terrible game, I would still take him over Smith any day of the week.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,198

Post#44 » by clyde21 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:55 am

I_am_1z wrote:

Even with Kaepernick's terrible game, I would still take him over Smith any day of the week.

I would take any QB in the NFL over Alex Smith. Dude's a **** con artist. He plays JUST good enough to trick people into thinking he's not the problem, when in reality he's THE problem because he leaves sooooooooooo many plays on the field. He's literally handicapping the entire offense, but being "efficient" stats-wise. It's the biggest con job in the NFL.

At least with a worse QB he gets benched because he's outright terrible, and not holding you hostage in QB purgatory. He's THE worst type of QB to have.
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Post#45 » by I_am_1z » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:14 am

clyde21 wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:

I would take any QB in the NFL over Alex Smith. Dude's a **** con artist. He plays JUST good enough to trick people into thinking he's not the problem, when in reality he's THE problem because he leaves sooooooooooo many plays on the field. He's literally handicapping the entire offense, but being "efficient" stats-wise. It's the biggest con job in the NFL.

At least with a worse QB he gets benched because he's outright terrible, and not holding you hostage in QB purgatory. He's THE worst type of QB to have.

I wish we could have seen Gabbert against AZ's starting defense in the 4th. We just need to see how he fairs facing pressure
generaldreedle
Senior
And1: 46

Post#46 » by generaldreedle » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:21 am

One more horrifically bad start by kaep and we may see gabbert
DoobieKeebler
Senior
And1: 34

Post#47 » by DoobieKeebler » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 am

I_am_1z wrote: I wish we could have seen Gabbert against AZ's starting defense in the 4th. We just need to see how he fairs facing pressure

He'd probably dink and dunk his way to OK numbers facing a prevent D.
badazzk9
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#48 » by badazzk9 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:03 am

This thread is an absolute joke
generaldreedle
Senior
And1: 46

Re: RE: Re: Hard to watch Aaron Rodgers now 

Post#49 » by generaldreedle » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:05 pm

badazzk9 wrote:This thread is an absolute joke

That really hurts my feelings.
clyde21
RealGM

Re: Non-49ers Games Thread 

Post#50 » by clyde21 » Sun Oct 4, 2015 8:53 pm

Dodub wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Dodub wrote:Despite the OL struggles Jeremy Maclin and Alex Smith have put up some big numbers the last two games. Against Green Bay Maclin had 7 for 141 and a TD, today he had 10 for 146.

Come on Dodub.

Those numbers last week were largely garbage time yards. Stop.

They weren't in garbage time. All of Green Bay's starters were still on the field. Their defense was not running prevent and their offense was still trying to score. Most definitely not garbage time. You stop and give credit when it is due.

It's no coincidence that the team started this game against Cincy running the same plays to Maclin that worked against Green Bay.

Okay buddy. Do what you gotta do to make yourself feel better about Alex. :lol:
Dodub
General Manager
And1: 516

Post#51 » by Dodub » Sun Oct 4, 2015 8:55 pm

clyde21 wrote:
Dodub wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Come on Dodub.

Those numbers last week were largely garbage time yards. Stop.

They weren't in garbage time. All of Green Bay's starters were still on the field. Their defense was not running prevent and their offense was still trying to score. Most definitely not garbage time. You stop and give credit when it is due.

It's no coincidence that the team started this game against Cincy running the same plays to Maclin that worked against Green Bay.

Okay buddy. Do what you gotta do to make yourself feel better about Alex. :lol:

Do what I gotta do like correct you on your bs? Will do. Do yourself a favor and read the analysis the MHS posted before spouting more nonsense. It clearly states that the Packers blitzed into the fourth and only stopped blitzing at the end where they still rushed four (suing stunts and twists instead of blitzes) and played their usual coverage. Of course that probably equals garbage time in your mind.

Or was this your attempt to run away with your tail tucked between your legs?
clyde21
RealGM

Post#52 » by clyde21 » Sun Oct 4, 2015 9:01 pm

I mean, it's hilarious how hard you try to pass off Alex Smith as a legitimate QB. It really is.

If you don't think those yards against the Packers weren't trash yards, I don't know what to tell ya buddy. Some people are just too consumed in their own love for a player that they fail to see the reality of the situation.

I do know that this is the last time I'll be conversing with you about Alex Smith. It's like when you're at the zoo and the monkeys are throwing **** at you, and you just throw the **** back at the monkeys. No one wins.

Except Alex. Lmao.
Dodub
General Manager
And1: 516

Post#53 » by Dodub » Sun Oct 4, 2015 9:07 pm

clyde21 wrote:I mean, it's hilarious how hard you try to pass off Alex Smith as a legitimate QB. It really is.

If you don't think those yards against the Packers weren't trash yards, I don't know what to tell ya buddy. Some people are just too consumed in their own love for a player that they fail to see the reality of the situation.

I do know that this is the last time I'll be conversing with you about Alex Smith. It's like when you're at the zoo and the monkeys are throwing **** at you, and you just throw the **** back at the monkeys. No one wins.

Except Alex. Lmao.

Lol run away little boy.

This is absolutely hilarious. It's typical Clyde, spouts nonsense and gets put in his place, responds with a feeble attempt at an insult to try and deflect from the fact that he was most definitely wrong.

Read the analysis of the game. And go have a beer and enjoy your day or cry yourself to sleep, I don't really care which one.
clyde21
RealGM

Re: Chiefs offensive line 

Post#54 » by clyde21 » Sun Oct 4, 2015 10:11 pm

I'm just wondering if anything EVER is Alex's fault. Like, ever.
RedneckNiner
Veteran
And1: 104

Re: Chiefs offensive line 

Post#55 » by RedneckNiner » Sun Oct 4, 2015 10:52 pm

Oh Alex is a bad QB I'd be hard pressed to choose between him and Kapernick.. but they both have craptastic Olines.
clyde21
RealGM

Re: Ninernation all 22 

Post#56 » by clyde21 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:11 pm

That's because Alex Smith is a coward with no balls. No amount of coaching will ever change that.

I mean, the guy would rather scramble for 10 years than attempt a hail mary pass b/c he's so scared of throwing an INT. :lol:
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,254

Re: The Colin Kaepernick Thread 

Post#57 » by wco81 » Tue Nov 3, 2015 5:52 am

No only the Alexsexuals had a problem with the QB change.

What Alex is doing in KC basically vindicates Harbaugh's decision. No way they make the SB or the 2013 NFC Championship game with Alex. No way they win on the road in GB and Carolina in the playoffs with Alex.

Stop with the revisionist history.
oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,354

Post#58 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Tue Nov 3, 2015 6:01 am

wco81 wrote:No only the Alexsexuals had a problem with the QB change.

What Alex is doing in KC basically vindicates Harbaugh's decision. No way they make the SB or the 2013 NFC Championship game with Alex. No way they win on the road in GB and Carolina in the playoffs with Alex.

Yeah, no way the #1 rated QB could have taken the #1 team to the Super Bowl. That's just silly.

He has done more with less, in both stats and on field results. Also, Smith averages over 300 ypg in the playoffs with 9 TD's and 0 INT's. Pretty sure he has proven himself.

Glad to see Kaepernick is on the bench, where he belongs.
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
badazzk9
Ballboy

Post#59 » by badazzk9 » Tue Nov 3, 2015 6:02 am

wco81 wrote:No only the Alexsexuals had a problem with the QB change.

(Please Use More Appropriate Word) they made it the year before with Alex.
badazzk9
Ballboy

Post#60 » by badazzk9 » Tue Nov 3, 2015 6:03 am

R-tard isn't appropriate.. SOOOOO PC bro.

Return to San Francisco 49ers