ImageImageImageImageImage

Draftkings Dedicated Dread DFS

Moderators: CalamityX12, MHSL82

I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Draftkings Dedicated Dread DFS 

Post#1 » by I_am_1z » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:32 pm

The idea to start this th(d)read is when Pozz reminded me in the TNF thread that Bowman and the rest of the niners likely wouldn't be 100% due to the short week and amount of effort the gave vs. the Seahawks. I feel like with that info beforehand I would have gotten the Gurley Man into all my lineups.

Today my cheap QBs are Glennon and Brissett. Both are going up against defenses that are missing key defensive players. Steelers will be without Tuitt and T.J Watt, while the Browns will be missing Jamie Collins.

My WRs on narrative street are Ginn jr and Pryor who both play former team.

Gore should be owed everywhere since the Browns are weak on defense also because Marlon Mack (Colts, RB) is OUT.

At TE, I'm sure Ed Dickson will be the popular play, but Martellus Bennett I think scores in the top 3TE range. Cobb is OUT for the packers and Jordy is Questionable going up against a great secondary. Bennett probably gets quite a few targets.

At defense I'm going with the Titans after seeing how bad Seattle looked against the 49ers. Plus this is one of those West to East coast trips that usually puts the away team at a disadvantage (though game time is still 1:05pm PST)
I_am_1z
Starter

Re: Draftkings Dedicated Dread DFS 

Post#2 » by I_am_1z » Sun Oct 1, 2017 4:40 pm

Start Rivers everywhere. Marcus Mariota will be heavily owned but Rivers is going up against a defense that has three or more starters missing.

Got to pay up for RBs this week L. Bell, Melvin Gordon, and the Gurley Man (Goes up against a Dallas D without Sean Lee). A sleeper would be Andre Ellington since the niners don't defend RBs out of the backfield.

If you paid up for RB, then you need dirt cheap WRs. Decker, R. Matthews, Seth Roberts should all be able to play up to their value

TEs I'm looking at Delanie Walker

Take the 49ers defense as they're going up against a weak Cardinal front with 10days since their last game
I_am_1z
Starter

Re: Draftkings Dedicated Dread DFS 

Post#3 » by I_am_1z » Sun Oct 8, 2017 1:29 am

You're going to want one of two lineups this week. The one with aaron rodgers or the one with Aaron Rodger's entourage of receivers. I'm picking the latter...

Jordy Nelson must be started everywhere, even in your A-rod lineups.

Hyde the kids, Hyde the wife in a somewhat narrative game against former incumbent Frank Gore. The Colts are known to give up yards on the ground, we're hoping Carlos just stays healthy enough for 20 touches. Another RB we should be keen on is Marshawn Lynch. The Ravens aren't good enough in the secondary to bring extra players into the box and E.J. might sprinkle him some cheap check downs here and there as the Raiders will look to go conservative.

I think Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, and Big Ben will scare draftking users in making Antonio Brown a contrarian play. For no explainable reason Big Ben's stats rely on Home vs. Away more than it does with matchup. Brown plays all over the field, so it will be impossible for the Jags to shadow him.

Now we're left with no money, time to get cheap. The Chargers defense playing the Giants who still play Flowers at LT, also Weston Richburg is out, which is a big deal for a line that already was playing poorly.

Depending on what you did with your 3rd WR spot and your flex, you might need a minimum salary TE. In my case, I chose Kittle *Gulp*. The ballsy play of the week would be playing Sammie Coates (Browns, WR) against the Jets. As of now, Duke Johnson has been the Browns best receiver, we'll see if Sammie Coates being active will get any attention from Kizer

EDIT/ Forgot to add a QB. Joe Flacco will be my guy. Raiders will be without at least ONE CB. Maclin coming back paired up with Mike Wallace.

Return to San Francisco 49ers