Pattersonca65
Analyst
And1: 208

Re: Week 7 - Rams at 49ers 4:25pm ET 

Post#141 » by Pattersonca65 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:21 pm

I_am_1z wrote:
Pattersonca65 wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:

In bold is your opinion. For some reason you're giving Shanny a pass for roster overturn yet Jim Tom's year with the 49ers was likened to the Exodus by various media outlets. (Just google: 49ers Exodus) He won games with THIS GUY as his starting RB. You're saying the team played more lethargic down the stretch when they went 3-5 in the last eight games. And I'll continue to bring up how they should have beaten the Arizona Cardinals if it wasn't for one of the worst roughing the passer calls in the history of the NFL, this game was included in the 5 lost. So, for every excuse you're making for Kyle Shanahan, there's about 10 more for Tomsula.

Really, I don't care about how or why he was hired or if there were better candidates at his time of hiring , just tell me why he didn't deserve a look at a second season. I truly believe niner fans weren't going to give him a chance from the start because he had Baalke's name attached to him. But when you look at the roster we had... Gabbert throwing to Torrey Smith, Boldin, & Jerome Simpson AND having to rely on Marcus Martin, Devey, and Pears for blocking the last half of the season. Then insert the aforementioned Shaun Draughn week 11. You're telling me getting 3 wins is lethargic to you? That team rallied around their coach. Do you believe the 49ers win 2 more games this season? Shanny throwing the defense under the bus. The team finding ways to lose despite having leads 4th Q and being one of the best running offenses in the league. Maybe it hasn't crossed your mind, but maybe a HC is more than offensive stats?

We are going through a complete roster rebuild. Almost complete roster turnover in a couple of years. Baalke left this disaster. Tomsula sucked period. Last in both categories. A lethargic team that was unwatchable. He should never have been hired.

Still waiting for you to explain how Tomsula had the Worst Show On Turf and still managed a better record than Shanny...

I have already explained Shanahan had to go through an entire roster overhaul. Tomsula was at the bottom in both offense and defense. He was in way over his head. He was dreadful
Pattersonca65
Analyst

Post#142 » by Pattersonca65 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 pm

I_am_1z wrote:
Pattersonca65 wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:

In bold is your opinion. For some reason you're giving Shanny a pass for roster overturn yet Jim Tom's year with the 49ers was likened to the Exodus by various media outlets. (Just google: 49ers Exodus) He won games with THIS GUY as his starting RB. You're saying the team played more lethargic down the stretch when they went 3-5 in the last eight games. And I'll continue to bring up how they should have beaten the Arizona Cardinals if it wasn't for one of the worst roughing the passer calls in the history of the NFL, this game was included in the 5 lost. So, for every excuse you're making for Kyle Shanahan, there's about 10 more for Tomsula.

Really, I don't care about how or why he was hired or if there were better candidates at his time of hiring , just tell me why he didn't deserve a look at a second season. I truly believe niner fans weren't going to give him a chance from the start because he had Baalke's name attached to him. But when you look at the roster we had... Gabbert throwing to Torrey Smith, Boldin, & Jerome Simpson AND having to rely on Marcus Martin, Devey, and Pears for blocking the last half of the season. Then insert the aforementioned Shaun Draughn week 11. You're telling me getting 3 wins is lethargic to you? That team rallied around their coach. Do you believe the 49ers win 2 more games this season? Shanny throwing the defense under the bus. The team finding ways to lose despite having leads 4th Q and being one of the best running offenses in the league. Maybe it hasn't crossed your mind, but maybe a HC is more than offensive stats?

We are going through a complete roster rebuild. Almost complete roster turnover in a couple of years. Baalke left this disaster. Tomsula sucked period. Last in both categories. A lethargic team that was unwatchable. He should never have been hired.

Still waiting for you to explain how Tomsula had the Worst Show On Turf and still managed a better record than Shanny...

https://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/jim-tomsula-mike-singletary-make-call/
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Post#143 » by I_am_1z » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Pattersonca65 wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:
Pattersonca65 wrote:

This just proves my point. If you're in the KNOW about athletic training, you know football players do endless amounts of unnecessary drills. They have a very militant attitude towards training which wind up being deminishing returns in the end. Players actually become slower due to down regulation and become more injury prone because they're overworked. Another innovation Jim Tom probably did his reseach on and instituted knowing he'd get flak for it.
Pattersonca65
Analyst

Post#144 » by Pattersonca65 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:52 am

I_am_1z wrote:
Pattersonca65 wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:

This just proves my point. If you're in the KNOW about athletic training, you know football players do endless amounts of unnecessary drills. They have a very militant attitude towards training which wind up being deminishing returns in the end. Players actually become slower due to down regulation and become more injury prone because they're overworked. Another innovation Jim Tom probably did his reseach on and instituted knowing he'd get flak for it.

LMAO, innovation? All he did was coach them up to be an undisciplined bunch. No one thought that was a good idea or worked out well.
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Post#145 » by I_am_1z » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:25 am

Another loss.

Return to San Francisco 49ers