ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Harbaugh may be about done in Michigan

Moderators: CalamityX12, MHSL82

wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,236

OT: Harbaugh may be about done in Michigan 

Post#1 » by wco81 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:25 am

He's hit a ceiling unless OSU implodes or something.

Even if he gets UM into the playoffs, he's not going to beat a team like Alabama or maybe even Clemson.

He's unlikely to out recruit these other programs.

I don't know what's left on his contract but Michigan may try to look elsewhere after years of futility not winning the only game they really care about.

So does Harbaugh look to get back into the NFL at some point? He may not get a HC gig again, though he seems to be able to get good position coaches and coordinators to work for him.

He might be able to get a lot more out of a team like the Browns, since they've accumulated all these high picks. Of course that's a tough division to compete in, especially if the Ravens keep his brother. He might not take the job if that's the case.

Another possibility might be a team like the Packers but he'd need some time to acquire some players on defense.
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Re: OT: Harbaugh may be about done in Michigan 

Post#2 » by I_am_1z » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:09 am

Very surprised.. :laugh:
Dodub
General Manager
And1: 516

Post#3 » by Dodub » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:22 pm

That team was hot garbage before he arrived. He’s turned the entire program around and made them into contenders again. If they get rid of him then they deserve to head back to the garbage can.

See the 49ers if you need reference
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant
And1: 339

Post#4 » by NinerSickness » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 am

Dodub wrote:That team was hot garbage before he arrived. He’s turned the entire program around and made them into contenders again. If they get rid of him then they deserve to head back to the garbage can.

See the 49ers if you need reference

:nod:

The man made Kaeptard & Baalke look good (for a while). That's magical.

Return to San Francisco 49ers