Moderators: MHSL82, CalamityX12

I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Re: 2020 NFL ROOKIES 

Post#281 » by I_am_1z » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:35 pm

I_am_1z wrote:
Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:Still shaking my head at the decision to take Aiyuk over Patrick Queen

That would’ve been a good pick as well. I like the way he diagnoses plays - he has great eyes. He’s a very good blitzer. However he’s still raw and somewhat under developed physically.

Aiyuk better explode and develop to be that X factor in our offense b/c we definitely passed up on several great players for him (Love; Diggs; Gladney; Queen; Shenault).

We rarely agree, but Diggs and Queen we're going to regret passing up on.

Aiyuk's regression seems to be more coach related, but man, if we have Diggs. The guy looks like an all-pro this year. I would still take Queen and his contract over Warner too
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager
And1: 226

Post#282 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:05 am

I_am_1z wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:
Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:
That would’ve been a good pick as well. I like the way he diagnoses plays - he has great eyes. He’s a very good blitzer. However he’s still raw and somewhat under developed physically.

Aiyuk better explode and develop to be that X factor in our offense b/c we definitely passed up on several great players for him (Love; Diggs; Gladney; Queen; Shenault).

We rarely agree, but Diggs and Queen we're going to regret passing up on.

Aiyuk's regression seems to be more coach related, but man, if we have Diggs. The guy looks like an all-pro this year. I would still take Queen and his contract over Warner too

All pro? That’s it…!? If the season were to be over today, Diggs would be the league’s DPOY. We missed out on Diggs and that’s haunting us now because our biggest weaknesses is at the corner positions.
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager
And1: 226

Post#283 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Wed May 18, 2022 2:49 am

Wrong thread

Return to San Francisco 49ers