ImageImageImageImageImage

GDT: wk 3 49ers at NY Giants

Moderators: CalamityX12, MHSL82

CrimsonCrew
RealGM
And1: 939

Re: GDT: wk 3 49ers at NY Giants 

Post#241 » by CrimsonCrew » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:06 am

Honestly, if we can get Kittle and Samuel back, I'd be fine with tabling Reed until late in the season and the playoffs. Keep him otherwise healthy for the games we really need. That said, no guarantee we get either of those two back this week. And if McKinnon can't play, we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of pass-catchers.
tallglassowater
Junior
And1: 22

Re: GDT: wk 3 49ers at NY Giants 

Post#242 » by tallglassowater » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:03 pm

wco81 wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:We should beat the Eagles, but we can't take them lightly. They still have a pretty good D, and especially a good DL. I don't know how well Mullens will hold up under frequent pressure. But their offense is flailing, especially if Jason Peters is out. And DeSean Jackson, too.

Desperate team.

Wentz may not always be interception heavy either.

I have some friends from Philly and we have a text message thread on sundays to talk about football. This season I haven't seen a snap of the Eagles but to get the play by play from them is pretty amazing. It's as if the sky has fallen on every play. Then to have Nick Foles (who one loves and the other loves Wentz) lead the Bears back while the Eagles were struggling this last week was the perfect storm. Sucks with Covid cause we would have gone to this one.

Return to San Francisco 49ers